Water Challenge

Hi all!!!

I love die hard...i only hope die hard 4.0 is a good as the others!! So far i have drank 2.2 litres. When i get back from work im hopeing to do another litre :):tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Hi all!!!

I love die hard...i only hope die hard 4.0 is a good as the others!! So far i have drank 2.2 litres. When i get back from work im hopeing to do another litre :):tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I am looking forward to watching die had but i think it will be strange seeing Bruce as an old guy in all the crazy action:rolleyes:. I think he is abit too old for the role now. But i'm sure hes done a fab job with it all and he still is very sexy ;)

Way to go on the water :D. I am trying to drink my 2nd litre but i cant when i am on here, lol. I think i will take a break from minimins for abit.

Good luck for the rest of the day :) xx

awwww baby u getting me worried now lol , i remember that episode too, my sister and niece are going in first and as im picking up my step mum she said we'll wait to see what they look like before we go in :D:D

Cant remember what we watched, sommat about volcanoes i think, i was too busy playing games on here lol

had 2 litres now, peeing loads more today too :confused:

I know what you mean about him againg a bit, i was watching him on johnathan ross the other night, and he stilll looks GOOD!!! He was so funny! He still did alot of his own stunts too.

Good luck with ya 2nd litre hun xxx

Or how about you stay on minimins and for every post you make you gotta drink 50-100ml of water, before you know it, its all finished lol lol

What a fab idea gg, i think i will do that. I have my litre bottle here and a mug so i think i will try have a mug of water after every post. Thats such a cool idea, you're awesome!!

I saw alittle of that johnathon ross show. He does look yum and i was surprised at him doing some of his own stunts, i know they get a rush from it but he should be careful now, lol. I didnt watch all of it because i was watching the friday night project which i find hilarious, lol.

I kinda like older men, lol. Its strange tho because my fiance is about a year and a half younger than me, lol. He never lets me forget it either. He thinks hes the don because he is with an older women ,lol.

awww lancslass, i didnt mean to get you worried, its just always the first thiing i think of when anyone mentions spray tan. I think its a good idea to let your sister n niece go first tho, just so you know what to expect. I have never used tanning beds or spray tans. My skin is an olive kinda colour and sometimes i go darker when out in the sun for a day.

I wouldnt know how to use all the tan stuff, lol.

Right, i have to drink my water now. But i can smell baked potatoes from downstairs, oh my gosh do they smell yummmy, mmmmmm. lol

xx

Ok, so i have about a mug and a bit until i finish litre no.2 but i have a horrible taste in my mouth :(. I used to think it was the water but i think its my bad breath that makes the water taste sour. Anybody else expierence this. Its makes it really unpleasant to drink water :(

i found that the water tasted like chlorine after a while which was odd cos i only drink it once its been filtered, cant drink it out the tap, now i only have the water flavourings in mine

I have been thinking of having some water flavourings. I wasn't too sure when ssing but now i am on 790 i wouldnt mind as much. But i really hate it sometimes when my water starts to taste disgusting. I feel really sick when i drink it and it is so difficult to finish.

I have finished my second litre tho about an hour go. I think i will start on my 3rd about half 6ish.

I hope you are doing well with the water :) xx

My water has slowed down again this afternoon ... I still have 1 litre to go to make it to 3!

I drink little and often but I get to the point where i feel as though Im going to pop or Im filled to the top of my throat.

just finished 2 1/2 litre so will easy manage the last 1/2.. was still bursting for a p when i went for me tan, hope it looks better in the morning when i was all the stuff off, worse thing is kids splashed me while i was bathing them so i got drip marks :eek: hope it aint too bad when i get up lol

hope ur all doing well :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I have only managed 2 litres and 12oz today :(. I was meant to have my third litre at half 6ish but i had to go out for abit and didnt get the chance to have my water. So all i have had is my 2 litres and an extra 6oz with 2 milkshakes.

I have to have 3 litres tmrw. This should be ok since i will be up early, but i will be out for a while tmrw so i will have abit of a problem there.

Awwww lancslass, sorry to hear about the drip marks, i am sure it will be fine in the morning. Things always look much worse then they are when you first have em, for example when i get my hair cut i hate it for a week and then i start to like it, lol, silly example there.

missy i hope you managed to drink all your water :)

ummmmmm no ...lol .... Ive had about 2.5 today, will do better tomorrow!!!

well i had my 3 and nearly 1/2 litre of coke zero and a few cups of coffee, know i wont manage all my water tomorrow but will have what i can

Ive only had abot 250ml of water so far this morning, Ive got a sore throat and its not going down well at all. I'll keep at it though cause I know I need it.

Hope you lot are keeping at it?

I've had 2 litres so far today :). I manage to drink more when i get up early. I felt awful last night tho, i had very bad stomach pains :(

I am going to have my 3rd litre at about half 4.

How is your day going?? I have been shopping today and got some nice new shoes and some new glasses which i am going to pick up inabit :). They have square frames and look great :).

I hope everyone manages all their water today :).

xx

Ive got through about 1 litre so far today ... how bad is that!! Hopefully will get to 2 - 2.5 by bed tonight?

Ive done absolutely bugger all today ... took kids to nursery and school, collected them but in between that I just lounged around today and lurked on here ... lol

I found it difficult to even have 2 litres the other day. But i have managed 3 litres today :) yey. I might have another half litre about 7ish but not sure yet because it really does taste disgusting, lol.

I hope you can get to about 2-2.5 litres today missy. Good Luck xx :)

Just made it to 2.5 .. yay ... with the sore throat I had today I never thought Id make it. I am planning on having another half litre before bed too.

Back