Water Challenge

I am just finishing off my first litre :)

I decided not to have any water first thing in the morning because of my interview, which i think went well. I was so hyper after because i got such a buzz from it all, its been along time since i have been in that situation and i think i came across well. I made them laugh alot which was fun, lol.

I dont know if i'll get the job because my answers were about my work experience which centres around teaching so thats not really Playwork, but fingers crossed i'v got it :). Plus if i aint got it i could always ask to do voluntary work to gain the necessary skills:), so its a win-win situation. Anyway, i'll shut up about that now.

But aint it weird how you always keep reflecting on how you did, what you could have done different, etc etc, hours after the interview. So i need to take my mind off it.

The weather is lovely this morning but i am sure its going to start pouring down. I think i might try go for a walk before the gloomy weather kicks in.

I hope everyone is having a good day?? Let me know how you're all getting on. Missy i hope your throat is better.

xx :)

only managed about 2 litres yesterday :(

glad your interview went well, hope it all works out which ever way it goes.

Been in town most of day, last minute bits n pieces for hols so just about had a litre now, plus i had a lie in :D
gotta go out again in a bit but will do me best to get the rest down me neck.

how u doin missy?

I have had 2 litres so far. My 2nd litre took a while to drink because i was watching a movie and kinda forgot i was meant to be drinking it, lol.

I am gona drink about 1/2 litre now but i dont think i will be drinking anymore after that.

lancslass, i hope you enjoyed your lie in and you have had a good day.

Good luck to you n missy for the rest of the day.

:)

I am on my 2nd litre right now but i have had an extra 8oz with my milkshake. I think i might stop at that 2day. Weekends are always awful for trying to drink water because you just lie in untill late on sundays and saturdays are busy busy, lol.

How is everyone doing?? I hope you have all had a nice weekend. Lancslass, will you be going on holiday any day now?? I cant remember what day you said. Missy, how is your throat.?? I hope its better.

I have a wedding to go to a week today and a kind of girls night for the Bride on wednesday. I dont know if i want to go yet. I dont know if i'm ready to get all dolled up and everyone to see me, lol. I have been looking forward to a going to a wedding for a while but i'm still deciding.

Well i hope to hear from you all soon. Hope things are well :) xx

hi all

not doing real good today on the water front, only 1 1/2 litres so far, had mad busy day getting stuff sorted for hols and had to go work n stuff.

off on me hols next sunday, gotta be at airport for 4.30am ish, gonna be wrecked lol but by 10.30 am here ill be there and ready to bare all in me bikini :eek:
i dont care tho, no one knows me lol

gonna get some more water down me, probably wont go bed till midnight at the earliest, dont seem to need as much sleep since being on this diet, so plenty of time

hope ur all well :D

lancslass, well done on the water so far. I know how difficult it can be to even drink 1 litre when you have such a hectic day.

Sounds like you will have a busy day when you set off for your hols. Remember to set that alarm clock. I am sure you will look slammin in your bikini, lets hope its nothing like the new boots advert tho, lol.

I hope you've managed to drink more water from when you last posted :) xx

well i just about managed between 2 1/2 and 3 so didnt do too bad, so far just about 1/2 litre today, gonna have to take a bottle out with me today, gotta take some stuff of my sons back as they dont fit him properly, he must have a fat ass lol

that boots advert would be my worst nightmare lol

hope ur all doing well today :D

I am just finishing off my 2nd litre. I was going to try for 3 litres today but i'm going out later and i will not be anywhere near any toilets, lol, so i think i will try get 1/2 litre in if i get home before 7ish.

Well done on having 2-3 litres yesterday. I hope you do well today :) xx

Hello, hope you've been doing better than I have been past couple of days? Ive done crap but as from today thats changing!! lol

No more sore throat and I now have some flavouring to go in my water ready for when I get fed up ... Yay!!

Today I have had almost 2 litres, I should be able to drink another half or even 1 before bed.

hi missy
glad ur feeling better, the flavourings do make a lot of difference
so far ive done 1 1/2 today, plenty of time left yet tho so should manage at least 2 1/2 if not 3

good luck with the rest :D

How is everyone doing with the water?? I am sorry i haven't been able to post much, been busy with trying to get loadsa stuff sorted for this new job, still uncertain about a few things.

I have done ok tho, managed between 2.5 - 3 litres for the pass few days. I also got some orange water flavouring off CDC tonight at WI so that should help me drink more.

How much do you usually add to a litre to make 1 teaspoon last for about 3 litres, lol??

I cant believe i lost 3.5 lbs today (well CDC said 4lbs, but i dont think it was exactley there, lol). I slipped up twice this week and had abit of lamb (out of homemade curry) on two occasions, i also kept snacking on cucumber. It has been a bad week for cravings. Its nearly TOTM and i just had to have something different, lol. But i dont feel too bad about it and very surprised at the loss. I even managed to meet friends at pizza hut today and not be tempted. I did go toward the end of the meal tho, so they were all eating desert, which i dont crave, lol.

I am worried about the maintainance stages because i dont want it to increase my appetite and make me eat more.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. Lancslass, you all set for your holiday?? I hope you have a fab time. Missy, how is your throat, i hope its better??

Speak to you all soon :) xx

hi maybe baby

not doing too good with the water lately, been lucky to get 2 litres down, just been so busy, im all packed and ready for my hols now, had to get up early so that i can get to sleep early tonight as i have to be up at 2.30am tomorrow :eek: at least with it being so hot over there right now ill probably get through about 5 litres a day lol

well done on your loss this week and good luck with your job.
With the water flavourings what i do is fill 2x 2 litre bottles up and add about 1/2 tsp of flavouring of each flavour so i have a change after every 1/2 (i use the medicine spoons that have the 2.5ml measure) and as the flavourings ae quite sweet it tastes fine with just that much in it :D

dont worry too much about the maintenance stages, there is that much u can eat u feel full all the time and some days ive never eaten as much as it says i can do :D

Hello both, my water intake is getting a lot better now that I have the water flavour to break up the dullness, and I am now drinking the sparkling water with flavour in it too.

My throat is much better now thanks maybe baby.

I find aswell that I drink hardly any water early in the day, from about 2pm onwards I drink quite a bit, but the majority is in the evening.

Sorry i haven't posted for a while, i have been out of town and haven't had much access to the internet.

I have been doing very well with my water tho, especially since having the orange flavouring. I have no problem having about 4 litres a day. But i like to stick with 3.5 litres because i lose more weight that way, lol.

How is everyone else doing?? Lancslass has prob gone on holiday now. How are you doing missymoo?? I hope you have been doing well on the diet and your water intake.

I have had abit of a slip up tonight and had a few fries, i think it has knocked me out of ketosis but i am not too bothered because i haven't got long untill goal and i intend to be very strict with 790 to get me back into ketosis. Prob just have fish and abit of the cucmber for the week.

I hope to hear from you soon.

My water intake has been going great ... especially since I've had the berry flavouring. Im having about 3 - 3.5 ltrs a day now. Glad your doing well with your water .... only thing I dont like is the amount of toilet trips I make in a day .. especially when Im out and about .. lol

Over all the diet is going ok for me, in all honesty its probably taken me 3 weeks to get into it all properly, but now Ive got all my routines etc sorted its all second nature now. I had a blip with a crumpet last week ... lol ... but other than that it all went okey dokey!! Im planning on not having any blips this week and future weeks ... but we'll see?

Lizzie as far as I can remember there is a limit on the water, I think the max should be about 5 or 6 litres anymore and you can have problems? Im sure a cdc can correct that if its wrong. Most people from reading the forums usually drink between 3 & 4 litres a day.

Awww, you are doing so well with the diet missy :). I am so happy for you and proud of you :hug99: . I am sure you will have no further blips. It is very difficult when you first start. I remember when i was in my first few weeks and i just kept crying because i was craving so much junk food. But i am kind of an all or nothing thinker, so it really helped me get on with the diet, lol. I am trying to change my thinking tho so i maintain successfully. I have had a lil blip too with some fries but i didnt mind too much. We're only human.

I am sure you will have great success. Try to picture how you will look when you reach goal and it will keep you going strong. Also i found that the more comments i got about my weightloss, the more determined i was to stick to the diet.

You're doing superb with the water too. Isnt it so much easier to drink lots of water with the flavourings. I haven't tried the berry one Imight get it after i finish with with my orange. I think i will continue to but a few products of CDC after i finish the diet like flavourings so i can keep up my water.

Lizzie, i dont know if theres a limit to how much you can drink but i know theres a minimum. You have to make sure you have at least 2 1/4 litres i think. I can only really have about 4 litres myself and after that i feel really bloated and dont really have good losses. But CDC told me that you shouldnt drink too much because it'll flush out the minerals in you're body.

Only maganged about 2 litres today, been in bed for most of the day, not very well :(

I will try to get 1/2 litre in before bed although i hate drinking after 8pm.

Have to go, speak soon xx

Awww Maybe Baby I hope you feel better later on or tomorrow.

Ive not done well with my water today either, not sure why, have just found it difficult? Ive managed about 2 litres, will probably have another half to three quarters before bed.

Awww Maybe Baby I hope you feel better later on or tomorrow.

Ive not done well with my water today either, not sure why, have just found it difficult? Ive managed about 2 litres, will probably have another half to three quarters before bed.

I think today is just generally a bad day for water consumption, lol. I hope you managaed to have abit more water before bed :).

I managed another 1/2 litre but i know i will be up all night going to the loo, lol.

I had to rush earlier because i wanted to buy a new pack of volvic water bottles and i needed some fresh air. Doesn't it feel fab buying water and knowing you will be able to drink it, lol. I know that sounds weird but i remeber the days before CD when i would try to drink more water to be healthy and not even get through half a litre a day. I really hope i can continue with drinking about 3 litres a day after CD. I plan on exercising alot so it shouldn't be too hard. I also want to continue buying the water flavourings off my CDC so that should make it easier.

I hope you have a good day tmrw. I am going to be up early so i should be able to drink about 3.5 litres .

Good luck with tmrw and goodnight :) xx

Back