Water Challenge

Just made it to 2.5 .. yay ... with the sore throat I had today I never thought Id make it. I am planning on having another half litre before bed too.

Wow, thats super. You've done really well. If you have a sore throat why dont you leave it there for today because you have had the minimum?? Its upto you tho, just go with what you feel comfortable with.

I got to my goal of 3 litres :). I was going to have another half litre but i was onhere too long and lost track of time, lol. I dont like to drink any water after 8pm because then i will be up all night going to the toilet :(.

Will try for 3 litres again tmrw:). Should hopefully manage because will try to get up early again. But I am watching shrek 3 at the cinema in the evening tmrw, so i dont think i will have too much to drink, i dont like having to go to the loo during a film.

Well done again missy. Keep up the fab work. I hope lancslass is doin well.

xx :)

hi guys

you've all done really well today but ive been baaaaad!!!

Only had 1 litre today, plus couple glasses of wine couple of lagers, 2 glasses of pimms when we got to wedding reception then a glass of champers for toast, speeches etc then a couple of diet cokes, meal was gorgeous (glad im on 1200 plan but feel really bloated now, gonna have a better day tomorrow and get right back on track with water

lol You have been bad!! But tomorrow is a new day, you can drink more then Im sure ... saying that I'll probably do crap tomorrow!

Im just on my first half pint now, did well yesterday after thinking I wouldnt, today should be better ... I hope?!

hi guys

you've all done really well today but ive been baaaaad!!!

Only had 1 litre today, plus couple glasses of wine couple of lagers, 2 glasses of pimms when we got to wedding reception then a glass of champers for toast, speeches etc then a couple of diet cokes, meal was gorgeous (glad im on 1200 plan but feel really bloated now, gonna have a better day tomorrow and get right back on track with water

oooo, you have been naughty,lol. But i'm sure you can make up for it today.

I have had 1 litre so far, woke up late again. I always set my alarm for about 9am but because i knew i haven't got much to do today, i just could not be bothered to move. I got up at 12 today!! Whoopsy, lol. :rolleyes:

I will be having my next litre in about half an hour whilst i make some cds for a friend.

Hope everyone does well today :)

Good Luck xx

I have managed about 3 litres and 6oz today!! Yey. The last litre was a struggle but i finished it before 8pm.

I added extra water to my milkshake aswell and it didnt taste too bad. So i think i will continue to do that from now so i can drink more water in the day.

I hope eveyone else is doing well :)

im just about finished my 3rd litre and will possibly have another 1/2-1 before i go to bed, another way to get extra water down u is to make a jelly with the mix a mousse, yummy too :D

im just about finished my 3rd litre and will possibly have another 1/2-1 before i go to bed, another way to get extra water down u is to make a jelly with the mix a mousse, yummy too :D

I never tried the mix a mousse, i really want to but i can just about afford the diet :(. I might try it for next week tho, i miss jelly.

What flavours do they have :confused: I love orange flavour for everything, chocolate, smarties, jelly, skittles, everything, yum yum :D.

Well done on the 3 litres, thats fab. I wish i could have water before i go bed, but i hate having to get up out of my cosy bed and go to the toilet all night :mad:, lol

:) xx

Ive done terrible with my water today .... my throat is still really sore and its just tasted vile. I havent even managed 2 litres yet ... Im hoping to have another half before I head off to bed.

Aww sorry to hear about your throat missy. I hope it gets better soon. Have you tried maybe adding more water to your milkshakes to increase your daily water intake. Maybe that will be less painful ( i dont know how, lol, i'm just trying to help).

I think its best to aim for the minimum when you're having bad days or in pain. I know thats what i do.

Good luck for the rest of the day and for tmrw :) xx

I never tried the mix a mousse, i really want to but i can just about afford the diet :(. I might try it for next week tho, i miss jelly.

What flavours do they have :confused: I love orange flavour for everything, chocolate, smarties, jelly, skittles, everything, yum yum :D.

Well done on the 3 litres, thats fab. I wish i could have water before i go bed, but i hate having to get up out of my cosy bed and go to the toilet all night :mad:, lol

:) xx

all u do is add the cd water flavourings, the orange is nicest in the jelly tho, i also added a drop of food colouring as it just seemed wierd eating clear jelly

last few nights ive been getting up in the night to go the loo but if i want my quota of water i'll have to put up with it i guess u have done well today

missymoo make sure u have that last 1/2 litre :D at least then u have had the minimum

Im determined to get the rest of the water down me .... Im seriously on a mission .. lol

I have to have extra water aswell because I only have the choc tetras and you have to have an additional quarter ltr for every tetra I believe.

Glad you two have done well today, keep it up!!!

all u do is add the cd water flavourings, the orange is nicest in the jelly tho, i also added a drop of food colouring as it just seemed wierd eating clear jelly

last few nights ive been getting up in the night to go the loo but if i want my quota of water i'll have to put up with it i guess u have done well today

Right, i think i will borrow some dosh off my dad so i can buy the CD flavourings. Can you have the jelly on top of your 3 foodpacks??
So do i use just the water flavourings (and no mix a mousse) to make the jelly or do i need both to make the jelly?? Sorry about all the questions but i just want to make it right :)

I used to drink water at any time when i first started CD but i just cant take getting up constantly at night. Plus sometimes its scary, lol.

x :)

yeah u can have it extra as theres nothing in it, the flavourings make the water easier to drink, i just cant drink plain water any more.

with my jelly i made it for evening time to have between my last 2 shakes (me and hubby both had 4 shakes a day as im 5'10) when u get some stuff to make them ill let u know how to make it, its real easy :D

Ok thank you. I cant wait to get it now, lol.

Throat is feeling a bit better today so the water in theory should go down a lot better. I think Im going to have to see about the water flavourings .... the novelty of plain water is wearing off .... lol

Hope you do well today girls!

glad your throats better today missy, water dont wanna go down today not quite a litre yet but plenty of the day left :D

maybe baby are u still in bed lol

glad your throats better today missy, water dont wanna go down today not quite a litre yet but plenty of the day left :D

maybe baby are u still in bed lol

God i wish i was. I woke up early today but have had no time to come on internet :(. I have had so many things to do that i haven't had much time to have all my water :(. Plus its my WI today and i dont like to drink any water about 2 hours before and then by the time WI is over its too late for me to drink anything.:(

I had to go Drs today, to the library, into town, get info to prepare for an interview, do my chores! I'm exhausted, lol.

I only managed 2 litres today :rolleyes: but i had an extra 6oz with my milkshakes.

I will try to get all my 3 litres in tmrw but i have my job interview in the morning and i dont want to keep asking to go to the loo, lol.:eek:

I hope i get the job. I think i will do well with the interview because i have loads of experience but i think there will be problems with the hours i have to work :rolleyes:. I dont know if i can do full time work yet. :(

Oh well. :rolleyes:

How has everyone done today? I hope you have done well?? :)

Back