Water Challenge

Im on another go slow with the water today, forgot to take some out with me earlier which added to the problem.

Im also going to carry on buying the water flavourings after Ive reached goal. The water intake is definately something I want to continue with.

Hows your day going MB?

Hey all, sorry i havnt been able to post, been so busy for the past 2 days. Yesterday i managed about 3.5 litres but today i have had about 1.5 litres, lol.

Tomorrow i am going to try for about 3.5 litres.

How is everyone today?? I hope you have done well with your water.

I have had my hair cut today :), just some layers and a fringe. I thought i deserved it after my weightloss, hehe. I want to dye it a chocolate brown colour after ramadam so just in time for our eid celebrations, yey.

hi guys

just back today from my hols and not had chance to catch up yet on how u have been doing but hope its all gone well, im dreading going on the scales tomorrow but dont really feel like ive put loads on, clothes are still loose :D which is a good sign!

went out for meals every night and had quite a few beers AND cocktails but plenty of water as it was sooooo hot every day, even at midnight one night it was 38 degrees so most days drank at least 4 litres, somedays more.

will have more of a read up on how everyone has done tomorrow as im a bit shattered at the mo :D

Welcome back lancslass, hope you had a good hol? At least you did well with your water intake while away.

Ive not done so great again today, I dont do very well when Im out and about and we've been out lots this weekend, just need to get a routine / good habit started with the water when being out I suppose.
Im just finishing off my 2nd litre now.

I buckled tonight and had half a croissant ... big kick for me .... today Ive missed food, dont know why, just must be having one of those days .. argh!! lol .. I find weekends the hardest on this diet, hoping that will get better over time.

hey guys :) , i have done ok with my water today. i managed about 3 litres and then got really bloated so decided to stop there. I have slipped up abit today and had a bag of wotsits :eek:. I dont mind tho because i am so near goal and i just couldnt get rid of the craving but i have to get back on track tmrw.

Lancslass, i hope you had a good holiday. I wouldnt worry about the food because i think you deserve a treat for losing your weight. Now that you are back, you can focus on getting back on track with maintainance. Well done for keeping up wth the water :)

Missy, i think you are doing really well with your water. I was out all day yesterday and just about drank enough water. It can be so difficult sometimes to keep up with the water.

I slipped up tonight too, i had a bag of wotsits, lol, they were yummy. I'm not too worried about it. I might be out of ketosis but i am near goal weight so will be back on track tmrw. You did really well to stop at half a croissant instead of bingeing on everything.

Good luck tmrw guys :) xx

I have had 3 litres today. I wanted to drink more but i dont like to drink after 8pm.

I hope everyone has done well today :) xx

Good afternoon .... Im in a good mood cause Ive not long had my weigh in and Ive lost another 3.5lbs - YAY!

Water yesterday went quite well, today Ive fallen behind again, so far Ive only had half a litre ... Im glugging now though and will have had 2.5 - 3 by bed time. Will do better tomorrow!

How are you getting on?

Hi guys, how are you?? I hope you are all having a good day :)

I have had 2 litres so far today, going to have my third at about 6pm and then might try to squeeze in another 1/2 litre before bed, but i'm not to sure because i was up all night due to having my water late yesterday :(

Well done on your weight loss this week missy :D. You have done so well, i am very proud of you. Keep up the fab work hun :)

I had my weigh in yesterday, i lost 1lb :D. I was so chuffed, i didnt think i was going to lose anything because i had that bag of wotsits, lol. But i am really happy for every little bit of weight i lose now. Should be at goal weight soon :D. Then might try to lose another 1/2 stone by the new year :D.

Hope everyone is having a good day :) xx

Hi guys,

Im doing ok, although feeling quite tired today for some reason and really wanted to eat, not hungry just comfort eating I guess but I certainly didnt give in! Water I have to admit is going slow again, I have messed up the routine I was in the past couple of weeks and now I need to sort it out and get back on track. Ive had about 1.5 litres so far, will have at least another litre before bed.

Hi lovelies, how is everyone doing?? I'm sorry i haven't posted in a while, i have been really busy and cant get access to the computer because of bored brothers and sisters jackin it :rolleyes:, lol.

Well yesterday i only managed about 2 litres, but i always have an extra 4-5 oz with my milkshakes so i think i did ok :) . Today i am on my 3rd litre :D. I might have an extra 1/2 litre later but i'm not sure.

How is everyone else doing?? I hope you are doing well and the diet is going well for you :).

I have an interview for my university course next tuesday (its about time after all the naggin i had to do :p, lol), so i know my water intake will be funny that day :rolleyes:. I am thinking i will get up early and try to have the minimum requirement of water before noon and then have the rest when i get back. My interview is at 5pm so i think i will be ok :). I just dont know how long it will take for me to get to Derby but i will try tofind out on monday.

I hope i get a place on the course. I kept changing my mind about what course i wanted to do because of my health problems so i hope they dont hold that against me :(.

Anyway, i'll shut up now :rolleyes:. I look forward to hearing how everyone is getting on :) xx

I had 3 litres again today :). Hope everyone else is doing ok :). Its been a bit slow around here :confused:. Hope you are all well, speak soon :) xx

Back