Water Challenge!

I think that's absolutely right Magic and Slenda - I normally drink around 3l quite easily, and adding an extra 1-2l has sometimes been a bit challenging. :7834: Fortunately, I have generally felt fine in the water challenge, but have occasionally felt a little bloated and I am definitely not crazy about the borderline incontinence! :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :bolt:

In general, I usually go by how I am feeling and also wee colour (I know Magic, TMI!) My guideline is colourless to pale straw colour otherwise I know I need to be drinking more.

But, we have all heard the stories about increasing water intake leading to better weight loss so in the interests of science I will carry on for a week to see if I can come up with empirical evidence to support/refute the water theory. Watch this space....:thinking2:

I do kinda hope you girls continue and report back with any differences. Whats one week in the name of science hehee...Im bored of the water convos tho i used to be a firm believer in more water more weight loss but it just doesnt seem to work that way and after 4 weeks of losing consistantly and drinking various amounts of water im just listening to my body from hear on out :D Around 3Ltrs plus packs and a couple of tea's and im happy x

Yes I'm with you joy on this one,3lts suits me fine too except I have coffee!
Sexy xx

Back