WATER CONSUMPTION

I'm not to keen on water either so I tend to drink more Tea as I find it easier to drink!
Hope you find something!
x x x

I drink fizzy water in the evenings, it really helps. I would stay off the coke, and drink tea/coffee ot a watered down hot choc tetra? just make sure you are keeping enough fluid in you!!

I had a really bad fizzy drink addiction before cd but I find fizzy water with the berry mix is a good replacement xx

I find it much easier to gulp a lot down from a bottle rather than a glass. I always drink filtered too, which tastes much nicer than tap.

I love sparkling water with summer berry! x x

Fizzy water for me too. I think it is one of those love it or hate it things, but it is my evening treat. I sometimes struggle with my water, but I carry around a 1 litre bottle and drink throughout the day, and then once I get home I only have a litre and a half to go. If I don't drink enough through the day, I struggle getting it down.

I would steer clear of the coke zero, I think everynow and again is ok as a treat but it is not something to have a lot of on this diet.

Back