• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WATER CONSUMPTION

I don't know what to do. I just can't drink the water, the flavourings are of no help. :( Can I drink Coke Zero to minimise my cravings :( Somebody suggest something. I really need to get back onto track.. I restarted few days ago and I just can't drink the water and I feel dizzy all the time. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AlyB

I drink fizzy water in the evenings, it really helps. I would stay off the coke, and drink tea/coffee ot a watered down hot choc tetra? just make sure you are keeping enough fluid in you!!

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
I had a really bad fizzy drink addiction before cd but I find fizzy water with the berry mix is a good replacement xx

I find it much easier to gulp a lot down from a bottle rather than a glass. I always drink filtered too, which tastes much nicer than tap.

I love sparkling water with summer berry! x x

Chlo

Silver Member
Fizzy water for me too. I think it is one of those love it or hate it things, but it is my evening treat. I sometimes struggle with my water, but I carry around a 1 litre bottle and drink throughout the day, and then once I get home I only have a litre and a half to go. If I don't drink enough through the day, I struggle getting it down.

I would steer clear of the coke zero, I think everynow and again is ok as a treat but it is not something to have a lot of on this diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 8
Dukan Diet 5
Lipotrim TFR 100% 4
Cambridge Weight Plan 0
Lipotrim Forum 3