• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water..does it make a difference?

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st11lb C: 19st13.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 49.5 Loss: 4st11.5lb(19.45%)
I don't do the squash because most of them have citric acid which causes me to stall.

I know it seems daunting to drink so much water but you do get accustomed to it - I never used to drink much before but now am up to 3 litres :eek:

And it really does help - I lose more when I drink more water.

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Same here, water was vitally important to my weight loss

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
Thanks everyone. I will try harder. I had about 1.5 litres yesterday and loads of tea. I will go for 2litres everyday and see how I go.

Andi x

minxie

One day at a time!
S: 15st3lb C: 14st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.2 Loss: 0st8lb(3.76%)
Are you having caffeine free tea? Some people find that caffeine stalls their weight loss - though that clearly hasn't happened to you!

andi

Bye bye bellies!!!
Hi Minxie

I cant stand caffeine free anything so no I have been drinking normal tea and half soya milk/normal milk latte's aswell as herbal teas. I will keep an eye on it though.

Thanks
Andi x

yep,the clear stuff will really help you,:D
i don't particually like it to be honest,
but i'm finding coffee is starting off my
restless legs. :(

Beckybex

S: 15st9lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2st2lb(13.7%)
I think it makes a difference. And I think drinking green tea does too. I'm really thirsty all the time on this diet so don't find it too much of a problem to drink at least 4 pints of plain water and big cups of green/herbal tea on top. I'd persevere, it was something I was dreading but you quickly get into the habit! :)