Water flavorings..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mags, 18 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Diet:
    WW
    I know this is probably in here somewhere but i couldnt see anything...Just got water flavor off my cdc this week and oh yum lol what a difference it makes to the water!!!
    Now the question be... ...how much of it are we allowed?
    I noticed you can make jelly mmm theres a thought ;)

So if there is a limit are they seperate limits?Like say a pint of water and pint of jelly type of thing...or can we just use it at our leisure..
    Is this makin sense at ALL???LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    CD have introduced a limit, but I didnt use flavourings so I dont know what it is, someone will be along to clarify soon x

4. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :eek: I didn't think there was a limit on how many you had. Normally I mix up two 1.5l bottles every other day. On a bad day 4-5 litres of the stuff.

I'll keep posted for an answer.

5. rybens

rybens Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    24st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(3.7%)
    My cdc said 1 1/2 teaspoons a day but that would make up loads with the orange and berry, the veg one needs about a teaspoon to make it and thats about ten calories and she said to have no more than 3 teaspoons a day, i surpose each cdc will say simular but it does not say on tubs how much to have or not to have.

6. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I had the same question, now, my CDC had 4 t-spoons a day. If it makes you drink more water, then it should not hurt. CD says 1 teaspoon a day. The veg is different, you have that in 250ml of hot water like a soup. Can't say I love it but sometimes it's nice to have a savory mug of drink at night when it's cold (All the bluddy time for me in ketosis!!!)

I hope this advice helps x:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.