Water flavouring

shhhhhhh Kellie it's a serious problem. I'm just lucky the office and the toilet are close otherwise id never get any work done.

:(:(:( You're supposed to be sympathetic. I also suppose I've just blown my chances of impressing any ladies on here with my new figure in a few months time.

Blown your chances? Is that what's known as a Freudian slip?????

LOL !!

Can I just ask about the flavourings.. I'm getting rather OTT on calories but has anyone found having the flavourings or savoury drink affect their weight loss?

Our LLC said that ketosis is strictly at 500 calories so I am now worried to have the flavourings and savoury drink incase it takes me out of ketosis or affects my weight loss.

LOL !!

Can I just ask about the flavourings.. I'm getting rather OTT on calories but has anyone found having the flavourings or savoury drink affect their weight loss?

Our LLC said that ketosis is strictly at 500 calories so I am now worried to have the flavourings and savoury drink incase it takes me out of ketosis or affects my weight loss.[/quote]

Not sure about this "fact". I am on CD and we have an SS+ plan, three packs approx 500cals, plus a 200 cal meal of white fish, chicken, cottage cheese and some green veg or salad. You stay in ketosis, and the weight loss is only marginally slower than SS alone.

PS Have done LL too, last year from Feb to Dec!!

Back