Water flavourings

*lil*

Gold Member
Do you use water flavourings? If so where have you got them from?

I've seen some on ebay but I'm worried they will take me out of ketosis, I suppose I mean they may be a scam!

I'd like the Cambridge ones but I don't suppose they'll sell them to me if I'm not on there diet :-(

I would love to know where to get some water flavourings from.

I was on LL and their citrus one was yummy, I used to make a pint of it up and freeze it into ice cubes so I could munch on them.

Perhaps ask your local cambridge diet consultant if they would sell you some flavourings, I know we're not doing their diet but they'd still be making some money by selling us the product surely. Worth a go asking. I'm going to!

Yes blue butterfly I will do that :) ! Good idea, I thought about it but was a bit scared too lol I'm a wuss!!

I'll email them now !

I was thinking this too! I still have some of my LL orange flavour mix but it's running out and LLC won't sell to non-clients. I just rang a CDC and she said no problem! I'm going to see her tomorrow to pick them up! I'm so glad because it really is so much easier to drink the required amount of water when it's flavoured! Plain water sometimes is a bit blah.

Rebirth_Lozza said:
I was thinking this too! I still have some of my LL orange flavour mix but it's running out and LLC won't sell to non-clients. I just rang a CDC and she said no problem! I'm going to see her tomorrow to pick them up! I'm so glad because it really is so much easier to drink the required amount of water when it's flavoured! Plain water sometimes is a bit blah.

That's great news! I tried emailing my local CDC but if she's not replied by tomorrow I'll try ringing! I'd love some mix a mousse too :)

I have a spoonful in every litre and it's not done me any harm :)

Maybe so, but I am just stating what Cambridge say. Personally for me I like to follow what has been tried and tested, I'm an all or nothing kinda girl, do it properly or not at all!!! As I say...that's just me.

Having said that, lots of people say they divert from the plan and it hasn't affected them but how do you actually know?
How do you know that you wouldn't have lost even more if you stuck to the proper diet.....just a thought!

Maybe so, but I am just stating what Cambridge say. Personally for me I like to follow what has been tried and tested, I'm an all or nothing kinda girl, do it properly or not at all!!! As I say...that's just me.

Having said that, lots of people say they divert from the plan and it hasn't affected them but how do you actually know?
How do you know that you wouldn't have lost even more if you stuck to the proper diet.....just a thought!

Have you seen starlights week by week weight drops!!!!I dont think its possibe for ANYONE to loose more lol.

There have been weeks I haven't had any as my supply has run out and I've been waiting for more and I've seen no difference in my result that week than any other week. A few extra spoonfuls of flavouring don't have enough calories to affect weight loss and let's face it the calorie deficit is what makes this work

And if by some very slight chance it did have an affect which I quite honestly don't believe it does well I'm more than happy with the speed I'm losing weight.

She's replied! Yes I can have water flavouring and mix a mousse! Is it sad that I'm THRILLED at this news! Lol :)

Hmm just spoke to her on the phone. She's never heard of Exante and told me it could be unsafe lol hmmm I'm guessing she doesn't have a clue about it!

Now she says she's going to charge me £10 sign up fee? Anyone else been told this!
It's making a bit of water flavouring very expensive! £18.50 lol

Not sure I shouldn't just carry on as before!

No I didn't get told that. But to be fair I did tell a little fib and said I was a CD client with a different CDC in case she opposed to selling it to non-clients lol :D.

Rebirth_Lozza said:
No I didn't get told that. But to be fair I did tell a little fib and said I was a CD client with a different CDC in case she opposed to selling it to non-clients lol :D.

Ahh oh right! I'd be too scared telling porkies lol I always get caught out :)

Guess I'll have to stick to tesco water instead! Pity I fancied some mix a mousse as well lol

Starlight said:
I love how just because she's not heard of it means it could be unsafe :rolleyes:

Lol that's what I thought :)

Do you have any friends who are doing CD that could get you the water flavourings?

I have emailed 5 CDC's! There are tons where I live so hopefully one will be nice to me and let me have some.
I also know 3 people in my village who are doing CD and so is my hairdresser so maybe if I ask them nicely they will be able to get me some if the cdc says no.

*lil* if I can get the water flavourings and not have to pay a join up fee or anything silly then I'd be happy to get extra and send you some. (I am allowed to do that aren't I? That's not against the rules coz I'm not swapping Exante packs or anything, right?)

I texted and emailed a couple of CDCs and got no reply. My friend used to buy me some but is not on CD anymore, how I miss my flavoured water. Will buy from EBay and fingers crossed it does not affect my losses and ketosis.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back