Water flavourings

Stapo60

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
Was on LL and have been using their water flavourings.
I find these flavourings very expensive, though they are tasty.
Have tried the Exante Orange, but it takes a lot of powder to get decent flavour.
Does anyone no of or use other cheaper flavourings ?:cool:

The exante water flavourings have a high carb content so are abit rubbish anyway.

You could always contact your nearest cambridge diet counsellor (look on the CD website) and ask if they will sell you their flavourings.
That's where I get mine from.

Have you looked at the sticky in the main part of the exante forum? The 'what can you drink on exante' one. It has tons of things you can drink instead of just plain water in there.

Cheers Blue Butterfly, seems like good advice.
Will contact my local CD counsellor tomorrow :D.

Ordered some water flavourings from ebay has anyone else ever tried these before ? The tech info is below

Fruit Punch Water Flavouring - 150g
Refreshing flavouring to add to water - helps with your 2-3 litres per day. Specially made to flavour water without affecting your weight loss programme.

Add 1 teaspoon (5g) or to your taste to a large glass of still or sparkling, hot, or cold water and use as part of your daily water use following your diet plan.
You can now add a flavour to your water to help you add some flavour whilst on your ketosis diet which will not interfer as our flavour does not contain citric acid.

Ingredients: Inulin, Malic Acid, Fruit Punch Flavour, Colour (beetroot), Sweetener (sucralose).

Nutritional Information per 5g:
Energy (kcal) - 0.8, Protein - 0, Carbohydrates - 0.18, Fibre - 2.25, Sodium 1.

Contains No Aspartame

Thanx for your help in advance

Back