water intake

sunny69

just a question for all you experts, why is the water intake so important? and is it true the more water you drink the more you lose.:)

Generally yes I don't pretend to know the biology behind it but I can def see a difference on the scales (daily weigh=in physo lol)

sunny69 said:
and is it true the more water you drink the more you lose.:)

No it's not - the whole 'more you drink the more you shrink' is not the case. Drink the recommended amount and you'll do just as well as someone drinking more.

No it's not - the whole 'more you drink the more you shrink' is not the case. Drink the recommended amount and you'll do just as well as someone drinking more.

Was going to post the same thing :)

I agree, it's important to drink more than usual, as you're probably not getting as much liquid from your 'food' as normal, unless you're making them up with lots of water. The important thing is not to dehydrate, but stick to what the booklet recommends. If you drink way too much water, that's not healthy for you either, and can be dangerous if taken to excess. Best to have little and often through the day. And remember, if you're not a big fan of water, you can have things like peppermint tea, coke zero and dr pepper zero for a bit of variety.
Good luck :)

Back