Water intake

caronbuffy

Hi all, I'm really struggling with my water intake. I'm not a big fan of water but I've been trying to drink at least 2 Lt. I feel like I'm drowning. Plus it doesnt help that I'm working nights this week and find it hard to drink alot in work cos I'm running back and fro the bathroom. Any tip would be great.

I find fizzy water much easier to drink as a rule. The other day when it was really hot out I sat in the garden and sick of the sight of water I put a sweetener in my fizzy.. it was rather nice and made a nice change! I have also found drinking with a straw heps it go down and that you can glug loads in one go if its not taken straight from the fridge
xx

Water bottles with sports caps also help, used to hate water and now drinking 4 litres a day :)

I always make up my shake with 500mls, so u have 3/4 of a litre extra there & use a 1 litre sports bottle to monitor the rest. Hope this helps x

Thanks all x

Freeze it An let it melt it keeps it really cold and all u can do is take sips! I find that helps when I am working!

Back