Water intake

marah_rn

I want to ask and clarify. I know we are meant to take 3-4 liters of water a day. Somebody said that it doesn't include the water we use for shake or our tea and coffee intake? Is this true?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This might sound thick..but..its only water then?..I have been drinking 3litres of water a day..but also black coffee..is that right x

neddyboy said:
This might sound thick..but..its only water then?..I have been drinking 3litres of water a day..but also black coffee..is that right x

Yeh u are doing no wrong! Thy just say not to count ur tea/ coffee as your water because some people may just drink tea all day if that was te case!

nataliej said:
Yeh u are doing no wrong! Thy just say not to count ur tea/ coffee as your water because some people may just drink tea all day if that was te case!

Thanks nataliej. How are you keeping?

marah_rn said:
Thanks nataliej. How are you keeping?

Great thanks marah just had my 5th weigh in and lost 5 lb ... Going to do TFR up until next fri then refeeding! Have lost 25 lb so far hoping for it to be 28 by next fri so I can say 2 stone!
How are getting on?

Great thanks marah just had my 5th weigh in and lost 5 lb ... Going to do TFR up until next fri then refeeding! Have lost 25 lb so far hoping for it to be 28 by next fri so I can say 2 stone!
How are getting on?
that's brilliant. I fell on and off but i don't indulge with food. I am thinking of refeeding. Maybe that would be better. I am happy enough with my weight loss (23lbs) and hoping i would lose another 5lbs. by 15th of december. Goodluck natalie and keep me posted.

marah_rn said:
that's brilliant. I fell on and off but i don't indulge with food. I am thinking of refeeding. Maybe that would be better. I am happy enough with my weight loss (23lbs) and hoping i would lose another 5lbs. by 15th of december. Goodluck natalie and keep me posted.

Aww Youve done really well especially as Youve had breaks in between! I'm going to start rosemary colnely as u er a free fitness class with weigh ins and can go other gym classes for free with ur membership card it's only 4 pound a week and food looks yummy! Then Xmas day il have a day off and get straight back onto it!
Good luck with whatever u decide! I'm so scared to refeed lol, going to start a maintenance diary on here if u wanna keep in touch! U do one too so I can stay in the no on what ur doing :)

Last edited:
nataliej said:
Aww Youve done really well especially as Youve had breaks in between! I'm going to start rosemary colnely as u er a free fitness class with weigh ins and can go other gym classes for free with ur membership card it's only 4 pound a week and food looks yummy! Then Xmas day il have a day off and get straight back onto it!
Good luck with whatever u decide! I'm so scared to refeed lol, going to start a maintenance diary on here if u wanna keep in touch! U do one too so I can stay in the no on what ur doing :)

I still want to give another week. Then full refeed. I will definitely going to keep in touch. Goodluck hun!

Back