water ll4litres cd2 1/4 litres why

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by i'lldoit, 3 October 2006 Social URL.

1. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DRINK DOUBLE THE VOLUME ON LL THAN CD OF WATER ???
    THANKS
    XXC:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

I'm not sure tbh - as I started off on LL, I always advise my clients to drink 4 litres cos 2 1/2 doesn't seem enough to me personally!

Maybe CD will change their guidelines at some point but they do state that 2 1/2 litres is the minimum you should drink. Obviously, the more water you drink, the greater your losses (up to a limit of about 7-10 litres a day, depending on your build and height - as too much water can be harmful!)

4. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

I expect the reason CD only advise a minimum of 4pts is so it doesn't put some people off who feel extra daunted at such a large water intake. At the training day it was said that 4ltrs is what most counsellors will encourage.

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
  6. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Thanks Guys Mike reasurred me lol :eek:
    xxc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.