water problems

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by craigowl, 2 October 2007 Social URL.

1. craigowl

craigowl New Member

HI. I have just finished week 2 and am having problems with all the water drinking. I am having to get up 3 times a night to pee. Also during the day I have to run to the loo. Any suggestions? Craigowl

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Try and drink the majority of your water before 8pm and then that gives you time to "empty out" before you go to bed, try and drink little and often as this is the best way.

In terms of peeing all the time it does get easier and better but water is the key to the diet so get it down :)

Mike

4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    I agree with Mike on this one.

The water issue does get easier. I try to drink most of my water before 6pm, so that it has had time to filter through.

To date that hasn't affected my weight loss at all.

5. Sweetpea

Sweetpea Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Since I started drinking more water I actually am more thirsty. I couldn't possibly not drink in the evening and do actually take a drink to bed with me (water) and often wake up desperately dry in the night. Does this sound okay?

6. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    I always have a bottle of water next to the bed so that when I do wake up feeling thirsty, which is pretty much every day, then I don't have to wander the house to get some more. Some days I struggle with the 4 litres and others I can easily get through 5 or even 6.

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I always had a glass at the side of my bed, I had some in the night and the rest in the morning, gave me the strength to get up!!!!

8. loosingit

loosingit Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I had a problem with water on wk 3

I just couldn't get more than 2.5 ltrs of water down me in week 3 and that week I only lost 2 lbs. (still pleased though), but previous weeks lost more as drank more.
    some mornings I wake up and think, i'm not gonna get to the loo in time cause my bladder is so full.
    But, do you know what - if running to the loo means i'm gonna get slimmer then, i'm gonna put up with it.
    Ta and keep it up.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.