water problems

craigowl

HI. I have just finished week 2 and am having problems with all the water drinking. I am having to get up 3 times a night to pee. Also during the day I have to run to the loo. Any suggestions? Craigowl

Try and drink the majority of your water before 8pm and then that gives you time to "empty out" before you go to bed, try and drink little and often as this is the best way.

In terms of peeing all the time it does get easier and better but water is the key to the diet so get it down :)

Mike

I agree with Mike on this one.

The water issue does get easier. I try to drink most of my water before 6pm, so that it has had time to filter through.

To date that hasn't affected my weight loss at all.

Since I started drinking more water I actually am more thirsty. I couldn't possibly not drink in the evening and do actually take a drink to bed with me (water) and often wake up desperately dry in the night. Does this sound okay?

I always had a glass at the side of my bed, I had some in the night and the rest in the morning, gave me the strength to get up!!!!

I had a problem with water on wk 3

I just couldn't get more than 2.5 ltrs of water down me in week 3 and that week I only lost 2 lbs. (still pleased though), but previous weeks lost more as drank more.
some mornings I wake up and think, i'm not gonna get to the loo in time cause my bladder is so full.
But, do you know what - if running to the loo means i'm gonna get slimmer then, i'm gonna put up with it.
Ta and keep it up.

Back