Water Question

nicolas

Silver Member
hi all, this is prob a stupid question :rolleyes: but i felt monday and yesterday that i didnt drink enough water, :sigh: backed up last night by a splitting headache, which i still have this morning, :mad: i'm after taking pain killers but its still there :(

i know u r ment to drink between 2 and 4 ltrs a day but i'm wondering if after not drinking enough for the last couple of days can i drink say 6 ltrs today? or will that do harm to my wi ? should i just drink the 4 today?:rolleyes:

i wouldn't drink 6 litres today - people have said here that too much flushes out the nutrients provided by the shakes.

As long as you are drinking at least the Lipotrim-recommended minimum of 2 litres every day then you are fine. Don't force it, just steadily try to drink a cup more, or something.

If you're ever in doubt, it might help to watch the DVD/video on website again as all this kind of information is covered in detail there :) - it's boring and long but informative and important.

Hi Nicolas,
Sorry you are not feeling too good with that headache, but as Elle says don't go over on the water, too much is as bad as too little. Is it possible to go for a walk. When I was younger I suffered badly with headaches and found a cold flannel across the forehead and eyes was helpful. Hope you are feeling better now. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi
I have always drank up to 6 litres of soda water a day as i have always been thirsty throughout the day, it has not interfered with my weight loss.
Good luck hun hope you headache goes soon xxxxx

Hi nicolas , hope your headache is clearing. The important thing with the water is that you constantly keep sipping it throughout the day not just glugging down 4litres in one go (That can be dangerous ) and 2-4litres is sufficient. I have always struggled with the water but I can manage the two litres just !!!!!!!!

thanks everyone its still niggling but after my shake it isnt nearly as bad,

god no i couldnt drink it down i 1 go, i pour a 5lt of bottled water into a small sports bottle and have 1 beside me at work 1 in car and 1 at home! so i sip it thru the day !

anyway thanks a mill hopefully will be worth it all when i get weighed tommor!

Back