Water, water everywhere!

i really need to start drinking, i don't drink anything though. a cone of water a day if that, nothing else, that's not normal is it!?

lol i don't get thirsty though so don't see the point in drinking. need to start

u can cause kidney damage if you dont drink enough. i did :( its not fun.

your kidneys process 15 litres of fluid each day drinking 4litres of water wont over do it in the slightest, unless u drink alot of that four litres straight after exercise with out putting some salt in it.

Out of interest how many pint to a litre? Lol, i put a tiny bit of squash in a pint glass and fill to top with water, but wondered how many of these i would have to drink to get to the 2 litres i require a day? lol, yesterday i used my old pop bottle 2 litre one, put a bit of squash in and just drank that for the whole day! :D

I've just started my water drinking for today as of 20 mins ago. Banged my head quite hard this morning and lost my appitite, but its back now so will drink drink drink

2 pints is just over a liter - so if you manage to drink 4 pints you are well off with your water intake :)

hope you're head will be alright soon mumzy - silly you! x

thank you!! :) drank 2 and a half litres yesterday then woo i'm getting the hang of it lol

Back