WATER WATER WATER!! DRINK WATER

Ooooh thanks for the reminder Mike :D

I have used your advice to help fill me up today, just nearing the end of my 4th litre - you never know I might make it to 5 today!!

and yep, my elbows are nice and smooth too lol never noticed before:p

Just did the elbow test! :D Smooth as a baby's bum!!! Anything for feet??? :D

I have smooth elbows -YAY!!!!!

I have to build up to drinking 4 litres. I start off with 2 1/2 on the first day. Then 3 for days 2, 3 and 4. Then 3 1/2 day 5 and 6. then 4 litres from day 7 onwards. I have found by doing it this way i hardly notice the increase and my toilet trips arent too excessive!!

Keep gluging everyone!!!!

Do you count water with flavourings in your daily total ??

Absolutely lard!! All water with standard Cambridge flavouring (Orange, Berry and Veg) count towards your water intake for the day.

M.

LMAO!

Oooh I have just notice that I also have soft elbows. I am also noticing my skin is better but probably more to do with not eating chocolate or greasy food. Am not looking forward to those side effects if I ever do start eating that again.
I drink between a minimum of 3 -5 litres a day. Normally it is 3 and a half. My sin is I always struggle at the weekend and if we are going out because of my bladder. I must say I like water now and can taste the difference between tap/filter bottles and even different brands now. Mmmm I would drink evian all day if I could afford it. I am going to get some more water now because of this post lol.

Well done m8eee!!

Be super tough today and you must be banging on the door of ketosis and then you know it gets easier from there on.

Mike

wow Kandy,
that is a brilliant weightloss - well done to you :D

I'm day 4 today and have upped my water since reading Mike's blog, (thanks Mike :D ). First day I managed 3 litres, 2nd day 5, 3rd day 6 and aiming for 7 today! 7 will be my max tho don't wanna drown myself!

Well done again

can you drink too much water though? cos sometimes i feel like i have drank so much that even a sipful more will make me sick... i usually drink 3 litres a day... is that enough?

1 tip : every time you walk past the sink, have a glass of water.

Everytime you go to the loo, have a glass of water.

You'll be surprised how much you drink!!

I tell people to aim for one glass for every hour their awake :D

1 tip : every time you walk past the sink, have a glass of water.

Everytime you go to the loo, have a glass of water.

You'll be surprised how much you drink!!

I tell people to aim for one glass for every hour their awake :D

LMAO!! I'd be surprised how much I'd drink!!

Back