Water water water.......

Diva2B

Striving to be good.....
I am probably stating the obvious here, and probably you have already all discovered this.....
I have had huge problems getting the water down as I just don't care for it at all - having read other posts, i know i am not alone.....

Today i bought some sparkling Tesco Value Water for 17p I think.... most of the other supermarkets do it at about the same price....

Almost 2 litres gone and i have already had about 4 mugs of coffee....
OOOOHHHH I am pleased with myself....

It just seems sooooo much more palatable and that bit of fizz helps me to enjoy it..... havent baulked at all which i usually do....

Good luck.....

Michelle x

Yep---and the good thing about the Tesco one is that it stays fizzy for ages.

excellent, I used to like the berry water flavouring in fizzy water, hated it in still water though!!

i make the jelly everyday, not only is it a delicious treat but it also counts as an extra half a litre water towards ur daily intake
cherylxx

Yep---and the good thing about the Tesco one is that it stays fizzy for ages.
Hi Annie....
so pleased to see you online... How's it going? your trip to hozzie must have been awful - are you still in pain from your stones?
Wishing you all the very best anyway - hope you are soon completely on the mend....
lots of love

Michelle x

Have broken through the 3.5 litre barrier for the first time EVER!

On the back of the pack it says 2 and a quarter litres and i thought i was about doing ok.....
then on here someone said i should be drinking lots more and i wondered how on earth i could possibly drink more and not move my desk into the ladies!
This cheapie sparkling has just gone down a treat!

M xx

Water is so boring, I am struggling too! Although i'm on my 3rd Green tea and had 2 coffees this morning (and my mugs are big!). Have finished a litre of cold water now, but I am so looking forward to having the flavouring and making jelly!

I really don't like sparkling water :( does it taste different with the flavouring?

I didnt like the sparkling on its own, although after a few weeks anything is a change!!! I dont care for the orange flabour, but the berry is nice in sparkling, I only used a tiny bit though, otherwise its sickly sweet.

Back