Water

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Was just curious as to how much you all drink or what you aim to drink?
I have always drank loads of water but over the weekend just seemed to 'forget' this week I am aiming for 5lts per day, I have an app on my iPod that helps me keep track, 1lt done so far today xx

I think I drink somewhere between 3 and 4. I only keep track of the 2x1.5 litre bottles - I always have one somewhere near me. I try to do one in the morning and one in afternoon /evening and usually end up drinking more than the 2 bottles.

I generally aim for 4! I do 3 at home and then when I go out I usually have a couple of pints of water. I still wee for England :D

I usually drink 4l at day, my CDC actually said to me this week not to go over the 4l a day, so I am going with that, not that I could drinking 4l is hard enough, but I had almost a 5lb loss last week just cause I upped my intake to 4l :) xx I think we all have days where we find it tough to drink the full amount we are supposed too x

I am to drink 2 litres of (sparkling) water at my desk (between 9ish and 5ish - flexi time is brill!). And I have about 2/3 mugs of black coffee in work too.

I tend not to drink a lot in the evening (i normally have a pint of water when I'm having my dinner), simply because I'm up all night running to the loo if I do! I need my sleep!!

Lynne
x

I go between 5 and 6 but to hit 6 it has to be a really good day.:p

i know its naughty but i dont drink any water..i cant stand it,

i have 3 coffees a day with milk in and my 3 shakes,

im still having good weight loss though!

I don't monitor because I only ever drank water pre-CD anyway and drink loads. Luckily I love it. Also have about 8 cups of decaf a day too. I think I'm all liquid inside lol

I have between 3 and 4 litres... got those 1.5 litre bottles a day. I also have the smaller bottle which ill drink first thing in the morning. When i get to work i start on the big bottle and by then end of my working day (4pm) im filling up my little bottle to take home with me. I dont drink so much water at home as its cold and i have my shake.....

rather drink cold water in my hot office instead lol :)

I struggle with water sometimes but usually 3 to 4 litres plus a lot of black coffee.
I find that the more water I do drink, I crave it and cope with drinking more, if that makes sense?!

im between 3 and 4 but could drink more however i tend not too as am a bus driver and dont always have access to the loo so i usually drink most of the water when i finish work.

I, like most people it seems, try to have 3 litres and go for 4. Some days that's easier than others... I find it much more difficult to do at weekends, for some reason. :confused:

I drink 3l, and struggle a bit if I havent remembered to drink throughout the day. Need to try and up it to 4 I think,just to see if it'd speed up my losses a bit. :)

Back