• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Water

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
Was just curious as to how much you all drink or what you aim to drink?
I have always drank loads of water but over the weekend just seemed to 'forget' this week I am aiming for 5lts per day, I have an app on my iPod that helps me keep track, 1lt done so far today xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

AlexIce

Silver Member
I think I drink somewhere between 3 and 4. I only keep track of the 2x1.5 litre bottles - I always have one somewhere near me. I try to do one in the morning and one in afternoon /evening and usually end up drinking more than the 2 bottles.

Melanie_x

size 8 skinnies ..yesss!
I usually drink 4l at day, my CDC actually said to me this week not to go over the 4l a day, so I am going with that, not that I could drinking 4l is hard enough, but I had almost a 5lb loss last week just cause I upped my intake to 4l :) xx I think we all have days where we find it tough to drink the full amount we are supposed too x

LV30

Gold Member
I am to drink 2 litres of (sparkling) water at my desk (between 9ish and 5ish - flexi time is brill!). And I have about 2/3 mugs of black coffee in work too.

I tend not to drink a lot in the evening (i normally have a pint of water when I'm having my dinner), simply because I'm up all night running to the loo if I do! I need my sleep!!

Lynne
x

I go between 5 and 6 but to hit 6 it has to be a really good day.:p

i know its naughty but i dont drink any water..i cant stand it,

i have 3 coffees a day with milk in and my 3 shakes,

im still having good weight loss though!

I don't monitor because I only ever drank water pre-CD anyway and drink loads. Luckily I love it. Also have about 8 cups of decaf a day too. I think I'm all liquid inside lol

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
I have between 3 and 4 litres... got those 1.5 litre bottles a day. I also have the smaller bottle which ill drink first thing in the morning. When i get to work i start on the big bottle and by then end of my working day (4pm) im filling up my little bottle to take home with me. I dont drink so much water at home as its cold and i have my shake.....

rather drink cold water in my hot office instead lol :)

I struggle with water sometimes but usually 3 to 4 litres plus a lot of black coffee.
I find that the more water I do drink, I crave it and cope with drinking more, if that makes sense?!

im between 3 and 4 but could drink more however i tend not too as am a bus driver and dont always have access to the loo so i usually drink most of the water when i finish work.

I, like most people it seems, try to have 3 litres and go for 4. Some days that's easier than others... I find it much more difficult to do at weekends, for some reason. :confused:

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
I drink 3l, and struggle a bit if I havent remembered to drink throughout the day. Need to try and up it to 4 I think,just to see if it'd speed up my losses a bit. :)