Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 11 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    I am going to see if i can drink a pint of water every hour as I am slacking in that area, would that be ok or is it too much? can you have too much water on this diet? I have just drunk my first pint and i don't feel hungry or anything.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minime

minime Gold Member

You can have too much water, think ladies shouldn't have more than 6-8 ltrs per day. Too much water can upset the balance of electrolytes in blood such as potassium, sodium etc...

A pint an hour sounds fine to me, if it helps you get it down, don't think you'll be overloading. I'm sure if this is wrong someone will let you know.
  4. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Good luck with the water hun but be careful it is true you can over do it... A couple of months ago i drank about 8 litres at work during my 12 hour shift & was stomach was so bloated. I had water rentention for a couple of days, very painful.....xxxx
  5. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Think i might join you on the water front. I must admit i'm struggling in that area too. At the start of the diet i was great with the water, but past weeks i've been lapsing. I think 1 pint an hour will be my aim. I'll let you know!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.