Water??

Traceyx

I have been told by a previous consultant that I could drink perfectly clear water? this is a flavoured water. Is this correct?? What other than normal tap or sparkling water can you drink on the Cambridge diet???? and can you have zero max coke????

Totally confused, as I was told to make sure of the carbs content, not the citric acid........and someone told me yesterday that you couldn't have any coke !! arggghhhh....at my next weigh in on Monday, will defo investigate further with my consultant :) thanks for replying though x

If you are going by the book should be drinking water, tea (any without milk) and coffee... And that's it. You can have Cambridge water favouring, if you don't like plain water, but that really is everything if you want to do it properly

Thank you Starlit_Cazza, I do want to do it properly. Have you tried the water flavourings?? I have tried the warm golden vegetable, but not the summer fruits or orange? would like to know if anyone has tried them, as they are £6 to buy, and it would be a lot of money if I didn't like them ......any help appreciated x

Hi Tracey, I've tried the orange one this week and I like it. I find it easier to drink all the water now as I had been struggling a bit x

Make the jelly using water flavouring. Counts as your water too! X

You can drink diet pop after the first two weeks as long as it doesn't have citric acid in it! Coke zero and coke zero cherry are safe! Most flavoured water that I've seen have citric in! Tescos did their own brand flavoured water that was safe but then changed the recipe boo!

I really like the summer berry flavouring, almost like berry sherbet!! And I sometimes have a teaspoon of vegetable reduced salt bouillon if I fancy a savoury drink, not too often though!

I may buy a summer fruits flavouring on Monday, or I may ask my consultant if she has a sample for me as they are £6.00. I doing okay on sparkling water, but I will ask my consultant regarding zero coke, as so many people have told me different.

My CDC told me to drink flavoured water as I was struggling and I stay in ketosis. It may not be strictly by the book, but it is either that or half the water I should have. The lesser of two evils.

Back