Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Water!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Demaris, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Demaris

Demaris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm a bit confused...

I am drinking 3 litres a day (made up of six bottles of 500ml)

and around 5-6 cups of tea/coffee

Is this enough?

Should the amount of water I drink include the coffee/tea or is it as well as?

I have had diarrhea (sorry to be graphic) since I started on Wednesday, although I have noticed the time in between visiting the loo as lengthened.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

At first I was counting my teas and coffees into my water intake, but my Pharamcist said not to count them in, its 3 litres of pure water. She also said not to drink too much coffee, so I limit it to 2 a day, but I drink decaf in work.
    you are definitely drinking enough.

4. Soph

Soph Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I drink the same 3 litres and any teas/coffee on top of that. But haven't had the same problem.

5. Purpleangel

Purpleangel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    i think you are definitely drinking enough water :)

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I always thought water in coffee was included till recently so I make a conscious effort to make sure I have at least 3L of just water. I drink a huge amount of coffee - usually decaff unless they run out at work - though I have started to take my own now. I need the coffee for the change of taste coz I don't like tea black - either ordinary or peppermint - and to keep me warm!

Hope the problem clears up soon - I have the opposite problem!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.