Ways to Jazz up the Shakes etc

JennyLane

Hey I know of a few ways I Jazz up my shakes, but I am always looking for new ways. (I use a hand blender for the majority of my shakes - argos- so cheap!)

I use Peppermint Tea with both Vanilla and Chocolate.

I use Coffee with both Vanilla and Chocolate.

I also sometimes have used the mint breath strips in coffee or shakes to give a minty taste.

Today my pharmacist told me to use less water and make the strawberry into a mouse - will try later and report back.

What do other people do?

I tried coffee in the chic shake with ice, it's really nice and nice kick off the caffeine :)

I defo need to try the mint choc shake!

Hi all - new to this site - but on day 3 of week 3 (yay!) and I just wanted to say that the only shakes I like are the chocolate (for breakfast) and the chicken soup. I know the soup is pretty much universally despised - but I love it! I grate 2 cloves of garlic into the blender, add the soup powder and add a half to one full teaspoon of chili powder (I love spicy food) - and blend really well. I find it really makes the soup quite lovely for those of you who like savoury :)

Hey Freya, I hate to say this but I don't think garlic is allowed in TFR...I'm not 100% sure but I'd check with pharmacist if I were you... I'm on day 3 of week 3 too! :) if garlic is allowed i would give the chicken soup a go actually

Hi Skinny- the pharmacist said it was fine (i was worried myself) - hope she's right! I've had great weight losses so far so it doesn't seem to matter :)

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focused.
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay focused.
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

Have you done any exercise or have any tips? That's an incredible weight loss!

Back