We are not alone - confessions of a naughty person!

stivesliz

Gold Member
The most frequent threads that keep coming up at the moment are ones where people have severely fallen off the wagon and I am wondering is it the extra long weekend last week? ( ME! )The hotter weather? (ME) Being too busy at work? ( ME ) or just being plain old rebellious? ( ME)!

I had visitors down last week and used that as an excuse to be naughty....but they went on Thursday so I did get place on track. But then my eldest returned from uni on Friday for the summer, and I felt it would have been rude to deny her a chinese and of course have one myself. Then yesterday I was so busy with work ( holiday trade in Cornwall ) so we had fish and chips and tonight we are out for a carvery and I just dont think I am going to resist the lumpy bumpy cake with clotted cream for pudding - it matches my lumpy bumpy figure you see....:p

Anyway, I will be back to class on Tuesday after having a 'week off' and I will start cooking again and I only hope to god that I have got all the naughtiness out of my system.

So, to anyone else struggling - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

Love this! Lumpy bumpy cake? I've never heard of it, sounds intriguing and seeing as its cake delicious too... It's early days for me so my off days only last the day. But 10 mini sausage rolls were yummy at the jubilee party... Would it be wrong to blame the queen?! Lol ;)

Love this! Lumpy bumpy cake? I've never heard of it, sounds intriguing and seeing as its cake delicious too... It's early days for me so my off days only last the day. But 10 mini sausage rolls were yummy at the jubilee party... Would it be wrong to blame the queen?! Lol ;)

I am going to blame her for every ounce I have gained lol!

Lumpy bumpy cake is a mixture of choc sponge, fudge and crisped marshmallows and I am 100% positive that it's not syn free.........................

If you close your eyes it could be syn free??!! Lol

I had such a bad weekend and can only blame myself but back on track now!!

Loved reading this, as ive also had the worst week off plan. Can not wait for the kids to go back to school tomorrow!
I think i am that lumpy dumpy cake! Lol....

This came at just the right time, I had Friday night off plan at a hen party...drank my weight in alcohol and then had a massive slab of chocolate cake. As such I've gained 2lbs today. I am SO frustrated with myself, especially as it's 5 weeks until my holiday.
It doesn't seem to be food that 'does me in' it tends to be boozy nights out. Going to try and be good until hols anyway.

How does everyone deal with a gain? This is my first and I feel like $hit!

aaahhh, lumpy bumpy cake... YUM! There are just some things that shouldn't be resisted! To be fair, the recent goings on have conspired against everyone trying to lose weight I imagine! Easier times ahead - life sometimes gets in the way! Good luck for getting back on plan x

Thanks everyone - Jenna - I am still without my belddy scales so goodness knows what I have gained! I would be very happy with a 2 pound gain though. If I gain and I deserve it then I take it on the chin(s), but if I gain and don't deserve it then I am not a happy bunny!

My WI is on a friday morning, and id put on 2lb. God was i gutted, but i just couldn't control my eating.
Anyway, kids are back at school tomorrow...Woohoo!!! Lol.
Here's hoping for a lose this week.....Pleeeasse....:)

I have missed the last 2 weigh ins. The first for a funeral, the second for a tonsillectomy with my youngest. I have used both as an excuse to drink a lake of wine and eat my own body weight in snacks. I haven't got scales to keep my self on check so I have to wait till Thursday eeek! My only saving grace is that my 3 meals (those things I eat between snacks!) have been good SW ones. I have no idea what the scales will say.

It is a new day tomorrow. Kids back to school (not the youngest) OH back to work. I will be 100% till Thursday.

Now where did I leave the cashew nuts. Lol :)

I'm so glad it isn't just me!!!!! I have been so good since last August but today I just can't stop eating, chocolates, biscuits , as long as they are bad and fattening I am having them!!!! What has gone wrong!!!!!!

ME ME ME, I write my food idary every day here but ahve missed off the wine or late night treats!!!! (GASPS!!!!)

Last night OH decided to come home with lots of red wine and my fave indian takeaway (lmab tikka balti, mushroom rice, peshwari naan and a starter of fish pakora and mint sauce) our restaurant does HUGE portions so we shared one lot of each adn i have to admit i was stuffed and only ate half of my portion

BUT tonight i am sat here with a bottle of red - that i've just poured after realising i've been 100%today, not had any syns but it's still not inline !!

Tomorrow i am back on plan - i dont attend group at the moment (although should re-join) and my scales have given up the ghost, so tomorrow morning i am off to the leisure centre to get weighed and take the kids swimming, then i will do the grocery shopping and food plan for the rest of the week!

WITH NO WINE, HARDLY ANY CHEESE AND LOTS OF STRENGTH TO STICK TO PLAN! XX

Back