We are not alone - confessions of a naughty person!

Thanks so much for posting this... What with kids being off and me being off work (all excuses I know!!) It has been a bad week... Back on plan now and not beating myself up about it as I have In the past... Just get back on it and put the past behind me .... Good luck everyone x

Haha...me too. Hubbs has gone a work, kids are at school, ive got the day off, and i dont know wot to do wiv myself!!!...... Bloody hell its quiet!.

Right, food shopping me thinks.

Hope everyone has a better week x

Had an excellent breakfast. Planning an excellent lunch. Not sure about Dinner, but will look at my recipes. NO WINE! NO SNACKS! Come on...........!

I know what you mean hon, i had my first gain at the weekend in 14 weeks and it does feel like a kick in the crown jewels, but hey this week is another week and we dont have a long bank holiday weekend to mess with our heads so it should be a better week all round!

This came at just the right time, I had Friday night off plan at a hen party...drank my weight in alcohol and then had a massive slab of chocolate cake. As such I've gained 2lbs today. I am SO frustrated with myself, especially as it's 5 weeks until my holiday.
It doesn't seem to be food that 'does me in' it tends to be boozy nights out. Going to try and be good until hols anyway.

How does everyone deal with a gain? This is my first and I feel like $hit!

We're all human! I don't think anyone can embark on a weight loss plan without having the occasional fall! I had a crap day yesterday and I know it was just cos I didn't eat regularly, this is why I hate sundays when sunday lunch is going on and my day just went to pot. I didn't overdo anything though, just lost count! So wrote it off. Back on plan today I'm not gonna beat myself up over it.

We're all human! I don't think anyone can embark on a weight loss plan without having the occasional fall! I had a crap day yesterday and I know it was just cos I didn't eat regularly, this is why I hate sundays when sunday lunch is going on and my day just went to pot. I didn't overdo anything though, just lost count! So wrote it off. Back on plan today I'm not gonna beat myself up over it.

Great attitude x

WELL i weighed in this morning, first time since my scales broke and have lost a whopping 7lbs in 2 weeks, very happy with that!

Whoop - i KNOW i can do this! Come on everyone - loving all the motivation today! :) xx

Oh and taking the kids swimming this afternoon, so will bung ina few lengths! :)

Quite the opposite in fact in my opinion, if you allow yourself 1 day per week where you have a little extra in the way of synage it gives you something to look forward to if you get my drift.

I have been allowing myself an extra treat on Saturdays and it hasnt harmed my losses, its just the 4 day bender that messed me up lol

Thanks hun. I think if you go on a downer after you've had a bad day, you would never pick yourself back up. One bad day in 7 days is not impossible to get over :) x

I have been doing great on SW then the Jubilee Weekend happened, :confused: I went to Scotland to see my sister on the Saturday and fell so far off the wagon and only just climbed back on today, i got weighed the morning and have put on 5lbs!!!!! Grrrrrrr :mad: I only have myself to blame, its just so hard to diet but sooooooo easy to undo.

I've just said no to wine for this evening to! :) x

Mmm chocolates.... I had 1 of the Next chocs, have no idea how many syns are in them, but i managed to resist eating anymore. Was really pleased wiv myself. But now i have a slab of walnut cake staring at me!! HELP!........

Quite the opposite in fact in my opinion, if you allow yourself 1 day per week where you have a little extra in the way of synage it gives you something to look forward to if you get my drift.

I have been allowing myself an extra treat on Saturdays and it hasnt harmed my losses, its just the 4 day bender that messed me up lol

Oh don't get me wrong I always have a treat on a saturday, as saturday nights has always been a night for me and my boyfriend, and we like a take away its just that now I try to get something like a chicken kebab instead of a pizza every week lol I agree with you, to have a treat once a week that we control, it gives us something to look forward to.

What I should have said was, that one bad day, or 4 in your case lol, it has to be forgiven and forgotten because if we dwelled on it we would never get back on plan.

*Emsie* said:
Stopppppppppp! Step away from the cake!

Lol.....i will, im going to give it to the kids and the hubbs.

Keep telling myself today, that i have a choice. I can either eat rubbish and look it, or not, and feel good within myself....

God its hard when ur hungry and fancy something sweet! Lol...

Thanks emsie x

Back