We are not alone - confessions of a naughty person!

Lol.....i will, im going to give it to the kids and the hubbs.

Keep telling myself today, that i have a choice. I can either eat rubbish and look it, or not, and feel good within myself....

God its hard when ur hungry and fancy something sweet! Lol...

Thanks emsie x
No problem it is hard and this thread is really helping keep me motivated too! x

*Emsie* said:
Well faced the scales last night and after 2 bad weeks the damage was 5lb so need to get rid! Here's to another good day!

So wots going to be ur target this week?...... Mines 2lb. My WI's on friday.

Finally got to class today. Put on 1lb. Not so bad?! Time to get back on it! 6 weeks till the beginning of the Olympics and my original goal was to be 14 lbs lighter by then.

*Emsie* said:
Just to stick to plan Good Luck with your target x

Thanks emsie, have WI in the morning, I'll just be happy with any loss. Have had a really good week.

Hope you lot have been good, we wanna see then scales showing loses!!! :-D

My halo is still gleaming!!!! I think the shock of my mahoosive gain has spurred me into action - have used my kitchen more in the last week than in the previous 2 weeks!!!!

Am also cramming that all important superfree third on my plate on EE days - which incidentally everyone, does make a difference!

Have set myself the realistic target of a pound a week from now on - am hoping for more this week though lol x

stivesliz said:
Oh no! I am out for lunch on Tuesday but am not too worried - lunch I tend to behave myself, it's the meals out at night that the halo slips and the horns appear!

How long til your weigh in day? x

Weigh in on Thursday, hopefully I've got time to claw back a loss! :)

Ive been really naughty today!! sorbet starter (healthy you may think but trust me it gets worse), Roast pork with gravy fried potatos, vabbage cooked in butter cauliflolwer with cheese sauce, stuffing, yorkshire, apple sauce, apple crumble for dessert and 2 french fancies, 1 time out bar and 2 slices of maderia cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel soo guilty so Ive took my cousins dog for a walk but dont think its going to help!! and the most shocking thing is that I'm now craving toast!!! dont know wether to have it as ive still got to use my hexb or shouuld i just go and get loads of fruit to pick on? xxxx

Back