We can do it

sliemox

No one ever said dieting was easy. If u manage to be 100% for 4 days of the week clap hands for yourself. I have set targets before, and i have put myself under so much pressure and i end up falling of the wagon if i dont reach that target. From now on I will take it one day at a time there is no rush really but i will try to be 100% as much as i can so that the diet is consistent. I will get to where i want to one day it might take me forever but i will get there. Lets take it a day at a time fellow dieters whatever happens , happens but lets bounce back and carry on. We can achieve this, we can do this, we are going to be healthy and slim ........one day

Good Luck hun ;-)

It is tough but it is worth trying to keep getting back to 100% as much as possible. I certainly only see results when I'm sticking to it as much as possible. Good luck with this next coming week :)

thank u @harry and @ le5ley yeah for good results we hve to try and stick to it 100% this week have managed 3days 100% its been pretty hard but im sure it will get batter hope the weekend ferries well it is the hardest, but im dertemined. gdluck everyone

Back