We can do it

sliemox

S: 16st7lb C: 14st12.9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 1st8.1lb(9.57%)
No one ever said dieting was easy. If u manage to be 100% for 4 days of the week clap hands for yourself. I have set targets before, and i have put myself under so much pressure and i end up falling of the wagon if i dont reach that target. From now on I will take it one day at a time there is no rush really but i will try to be 100% as much as i can so that the diet is consistent. I will get to where i want to one day it might take me forever but i will get there. Lets take it a day at a time fellow dieters whatever happens , happens but lets bounce back and carry on. We can achieve this, we can do this, we are going to be healthy and slim ........one day

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

harry m

Gold Member
S: 17st12lb C: 17st12lb G: 16st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good Luck hun ;-)

Le5ley

S: 21st5.5lb C: 20st12lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 41.9 Loss: 0st7.5lb(2.5%)
It is tough but it is worth trying to keep getting back to 100% as much as possible. I certainly only see results when I'm sticking to it as much as possible. Good luck with this next coming week :)

sliemox

S: 16st7lb C: 14st12.9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 1st8.1lb(9.57%)
thank u @harry and @ le5ley yeah for good results we hve to try and stick to it 100% this week have managed 3days 100% its been pretty hard but im sure it will get batter hope the weekend ferries well it is the hardest, but im dertemined. gdluck everyone