We got a new puppy! (22wks old)

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
:)We got a new puppy yesterday (bulmastiff):D, well sort of puppy she is still only 22 weeks old and apart from being loads bigger than our current dog, you would think she was 8 weeks old.

She was a sort of rescue dog, a friend of ours got her from a litter of 16! but has since been promoted at work and can't look after her, after a month of so of umming and arring we took her in last night and she is lovely!! Will post some photos once I can find my lead for my camera!

Awww bet she's lovely can't wait to see pics of her :)

We have a choccie Lab pup
:)

Cant wait to see some pics.

Here are some pics as promised! She is lovely, took her for her checkup at the vets and they say she is fine yey! Just about to sort out insurance for her, so much more expensive than my little Jack Russell. Be interesting to see what you all pay for yours if you have it? Milo (our JR) has epilepsy so we pay about £11 a month for him, but Jodie is being quoted £25! We are with More Than.

Here are some pics as promised, she looks huge in the pics compared to Milo, but at the vets she was weighed and she weighs 3stone 4 pound LOL Yikes! Scary to think I want to loose nearly 3 of her at the moment in weight!!

I hope this works! let [/url]

Last edited:
The link isnt working for me Angela, so I cant see your lovely pup?

Back