Weak and feeble

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Babydaisy, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Babydaisy

Babydaisy Member

Hi All,
    I'm on day 11 of SS+ and I feel so weak it's unbelievable. Arms ache, legs ache. Even drying my hair makes my arms ache. I am drinking loads of water and sleeping well. So whats wrong with me???
    I lost 11lb this week, and don't want to mess it all up by giving in. CDC suggested 3 shakes and a 200 cal meal. I might try this to see if I am better on this..
    Whats the general opinion??
    Help!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    How much water is it you are drinking ??

I also find that when on CD I need to have loads of early nights, in bed by 9pm when on SS, feel great after a long sleep.

Do you feel like this all the time or is it just a bad day??

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    I was just going to ask the same. Have you felt like this the whole time? I'd call your CDC asap and ask her advice. You 'may' need to go up a plan to SS+ if SS isn't suiting you.

At the start of CD you can feel so weak it's unbelievable. Just walking up a few steps can take it out of you.

Well done for staying on track so far but please ring your CDC. That's what they are there for.

Let us know how you get on xxx

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I was a bit like that at the start if you can manage it just try and stick with it for another few days and see how you are. It took about a month for me to adjust to cd but I got there in the end hope things improve soon

6. Babydaisy

Babydaisy Member

Hi all,
    thanksfor that I thought I was going mad.I saw my CDCand sheput me on 3 shakes and a meal for a week to see if I feel better....so we will see.
    H
    xx

7. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    That's brilliant. you'll feel better in no time. Keep us updated and good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.