Weak and feeble

Babydaisy

Hi All,
I'm on day 11 of SS+ and I feel so weak it's unbelievable. Arms ache, legs ache. Even drying my hair makes my arms ache. I am drinking loads of water and sleeping well. So whats wrong with me???
I lost 11lb this week, and don't want to mess it all up by giving in. CDC suggested 3 shakes and a 200 cal meal. I might try this to see if I am better on this..
Whats the general opinion??
Help!!!

How much water is it you are drinking ??

I also find that when on CD I need to have loads of early nights, in bed by 9pm when on SS, feel great after a long sleep.

Do you feel like this all the time or is it just a bad day??

I was just going to ask the same. Have you felt like this the whole time? I'd call your CDC asap and ask her advice. You 'may' need to go up a plan to SS+ if SS isn't suiting you.

At the start of CD you can feel so weak it's unbelievable. Just walking up a few steps can take it out of you.

Well done for staying on track so far but please ring your CDC. That's what they are there for.

Let us know how you get on xxx

I was a bit like that at the start if you can manage it just try and stick with it for another few days and see how you are. It took about a month for me to adjust to cd but I got there in the end hope things improve soon

Hi all,
thanksfor that I thought I was going mad.I saw my CDCand sheput me on 3 shakes and a meal for a week to see if I feel better....so we will see.
H
xx

Back