Weaning off Exante

Mum2Two

I'm sorry if this is in thr wrong place but I'm not sure where to post it.

I started Exante on 14th Jan and my BMI is almost down to 25. I'm not ordering any more packs, but finishing off what I have.

I worked it all out today and I have enough to do 3 weeks of just the 3 packs, 1 week of 3 packs and 1 meal, 1 week of 2 packs and 2 meals and then 1 week of 1 pack and 3 meals (so another 6 weeks worth of products).

Does anyone have any ideas or links to threads etc with tips on how to slowly come off the packs and onto meals again without gaining much weight.

I'm scared to start eating again. This is all I have known for almost 2 months. I've worked so hard and done so well on Exante, I don't want to screw it up!

Thank you :)

Have a look in the Cambridge or Lighter Life forums, there's bound to be something in there to help you, I think what you've got planned seems pretty sensible. Well done for your losses x

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply! I'll go have a look now!!! :)

I'm on CD 1000. Two meal packs and two high protein, good carbs meals a day. Weigh myself daily and just be very careful not to make more food than I need otherwise I pick at leftovers. Make sure you have some scales and weigh out what you need and not a gramme more.

Quorn or asda meat free products are good as you get a lot for few calories. Bulk up meals with some frozen veg.

Thank you so much for that! I've had a look through the forum and have some ideas. I'm planning on going onto Slimming World once I've finished my Exante packs. Dad goes (he gets it free through the GPs) so I just 'borrow' his books and meal plans! Lol!

Good luck and well done for getting to your goal x

Back