Weapons of mass reduction

tanyaliepins said:
Yeh thanks you just not sure how to add my goal onto the chart without messing it up so glad I'm back with I guys xxx want u to see me through to target xxxx

Hi Tanya... Like Lisa said.. PP looks after us all list wise! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Urgh Ive been bad! It's been my first day off plan in 5 weeks and I'm.so dissappointed in myself. Just could not think of planning and I had to knock up something I didn't really want for lunch and ended up buying a sarnie and choccy bar and we were supposed to have dinner out tonight. Tomorrow will have to kick myself into shape!

That's the best thing to do Jayde get right back on it hun xxx I've PM PP with my goal . I'm so excited for this challenge xxx

jayde1148 said:
Urgh Ive been bad! It's been my first day off plan in 5 weeks and I'm.so dissappointed in myself. Just could not think of planning and I had to knock up something I didn't really want for lunch and ended up buying a sarnie and choccy bar and we were supposed to have dinner out tonight. Tomorrow will have to kick myself into shape!

Best attitude - get back on it tomorrow x

As for me...I'm about to be very bad ;)

tanyaliepins said:
Lol dare we ask ? Xxx

Hubby just got back from ASDA. Garlic bread, breaded chicken, chips and dessert too. I'm a very bad girl

Yippee I found you :) I promise I wont be naughty or upset anyone xxx

We are stuck in the blooming car as it has broken down :( this has peed me off for 2 reasons the main one is because it's WI night and I am going to miss it :( also don't know how the flop I am going to get to work tomorrow arghhhhhhh lol

Xxxx

lsf666 said:
Hubby just got back from ASDA. Garlic bread, breaded chicken, chips and dessert too. I'm a very bad girl

Oh my days naughty yes but very lucky enjoy xxx

Mrs E-H said:
Welcome Katie :)

Hope you get home soon at least x

I'm missing WI tonight too :(

tanyaliepins said:
Oh my days naughty yes but very lucky enjoy xxx
Yep. When I'm bad. I'm bad!
Back on it tomorrow x

It's ok Jayde, you've got a plan for getting back on it tomorrow :D

And you too Lisa, though I really fancy some garlic bread now, I'll make do with synning some milk and coco pops :giggle:

Sorry about the car Mrs E-H, hope it doesn't take much to get it going again.

Hi Tanya :wavey: you've picked a great challenge, these ladies are amazing, complete and utter stars :D

Ladies, please keep your fingers crossed that we don't get a delay next week as we should have been in the air for 55 minutes and well on our way to turkey :8855:

EmmyR1984 said:
It's ok Jayde, you've got a plan for getting back on it tomorrow :D

And you too Lisa, though I really fancy some garlic bread now, I'll make do with synning some milk and coco pops :giggle:

Sorry about the car Mrs E-H, hope it doesn't take much to get it going again.

Hi Tanya :wavey: you've picked a great challenge, these ladies are amazing, complete and utter stars :D

Ladies, please keep your fingers crossed that we don't get a delay next week as we should have been in the air for 55 minutes and well on our way to turkey :8855:

Thanks for the welcome Emmy so nice to be here . Fingers crossed for ya I loved turkey when I went . We're off to the Dom rep in 17 weeks and I've got 15 lbs to lose by then to get to target any extra will be a bonus xxxx

Good to see you girls that have found us!

Well I've weighed in my gain and it was 12 lbs!!! Feeling very motivated and ok tbh. I won the prize for the best buffet item for my flag cake and my daughter won the best jubilee outfit and we both won the raffle so it was a good night!!

Lucia Lucia said:

Well I've weighed in my gain and it was 12 lbs!!! Feeling very motivated and ok tbh. I won the prize for the best buffet item for my flag cake and my daughter won the best jubilee outfit and we both won the raffle so it was a good night!!

Well done on your prizes ??? as for the gain throw it behind u were all
Together in this and will be there for each other through good & bad xxxx

Mrs E-H said:

Yeah.... Glad you found us all! :)

broadsbean said:
is there room for me to join, had dropped back on curvies carried on reading but didn't really comment:sigh:

didn't update cos didn't lose anything :cry:

any way thats the past and i am looking at the future :D have set my self a 100% june challange and would love to join you all again xx

Hi Mandy... So glad you came over!! Xx

Lucia Lucia said:

Lucia... You will have that gone in no time!!

Good to hear your sooo motivated! Xx

Back