Weapons of mass reduction

lsf666 said:

Oooh maybe ;)
Thanks x

I must say I've been hovering around the low 11's for so long I'm not sore ill see the 10's soon - I'm good at maintaining I guess ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its not a case of that Misses
your body might be telling you that the 11st mark is what you will naturally maintain at ...and I think its pretty much spot on misses cos you looks perfect

Mumma K said:
your body might be telling you that the 11st mark is what you will naturally maintain at ...and I think its pretty much spot on misses cos you looks perfect

I agree :D

Mumma K said:

shenzi said:
I agree :D

*blushes*

1.5lbs on i better start being gud!!
You and me both Em. We can do it. :D

1lb off making me a very happy bunny as I'm into the 14's!!
Yay!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Fab loss and milestone Addi. Well done. :D

I just weighed - I now weigh 11st 1lb!!! So that's a big fat LOSS!!! 1.5lbs OFF :D

Yeay skinny minnie. Well done. :D

Weighed in this morning

*I know naughty me*

another 2lb off though ;)
Fab loss Kally and all before you officially WI. impressive. :D

Mumma K said:
Weighed in this morning

*I know naughty me*

another 2lb off though ;)

See ahead already!! Wait for me!!!!

Mumma K said:
Come on Em....
Promise I won't step on the scale again until you've caught up

You might be waiting a while scales don't like me at all lol

You are doing amazingly though I really hope you see those 12s soon and knowing you could be easily next week :D

shenzi said:
You might be waiting a while scales don't like me at all lol

You are doing amazingly though I really hope you see those 12s soon and knowing you could be easily next week :D

Thanks Emma

I think the 12's will happen when they happen...our bodies are funny things yours is probably just taking a break before it starts on its next downwards spurt

Well done ladies!

It's funny isn't it. For about 2yrs now. the 13st into 12st something has been like a mental thing for me. Only once in 2010 did I see 12 something since my early twenties and then I totally sabotaged myself and I've no idea how or why really.

I've been on a hen weekend in Windsor and whilst I wasn't totally off the rails on it like I would normally be, I wasn't on plan at all either so what will be will be on Friday morning. To still be under 13.7 will be a miracle lol .

I read an article in Glamour mag last night about women who drink too much and are borderline functioning alchys. I saw a bit of myself in some of what they were saying lol but then equally I know many of my girlfriends are twice as bad as me doing a bottle every night. Got my friend's wedding on the 9th so am intending to stay off the old poison until then.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend x

Applekath said:
Well done ladies!

It's funny isn't it. For about 2yrs now. the 13st into 12st something has been like a mental thing for me. Only once in 2010 did I see 12 something since my early twenties and then I totally sabotaged myself and I've no idea how or why really.

I've been on a hen weekend in Windsor and whilst I wasn't totally off the rails on it like I would normally be, I wasn't on plan at all either so what will be will be on Friday morning. To still be under 13.7 will be a miracle lol .

I read an article in Glamour mag last night about women who drink too much and are borderline functioning alchys. I saw a bit of myself in some of what they were saying lol but then equally I know many of my girlfriends are twice as bad as me doing a bottle every night. Got my friend's wedding on the 9th so am intending to stay off the old poison until then.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend x

I saw that trait in me as well Kath sinking two bottles of wine a night and still able to make it into work the next day etc .
That is why Ive stopped drinking full stop

Mumma K said:
I saw that trait in me as well Kath sinking two bottles of wine a night and still able to make it into work the next day etc .
That is why Ive stopped drinking full stop

Mumma K- how did you find cutting out the booze? I drank solidly from about 17 upwards, now ten years on, have decided to quit for varying reasons... Has only been four weeks but it's far from easy, however do feel noticeably better. Was just wondering how it was for you?

NakedLunch said:
Mumma K- how did you find cutting out the booze? I drank solidly from about 17 upwards, now ten years on, have decided to quit for varying reasons... Has only been four weeks but it's far from easy, however do feel noticeably better. Was just wondering how it was for you?

I only drink wen i go out and thats very rarely i find the hangovers out weigh the need for alcohol :( stick at it xx

Thanks! I know what you mean about weigh in too! X

NakedLunch said:

Its not easy at all NL but it does get easier im about 3 months dry at the moment
I find it easier not to have drink in the house apart from hubbys beer ( which I don't like ) ive tried a few of these non alchy products but in the end just decided to stop before I needed help stopping

Back