Weapons of mass reduction

Can any lovely missile help me with syn value of Danone activia breakfast pot vanilla and clusters please before I decide to have it or not.

Muchas grassy arse :)

So back from wi was lovely to be back plenty of ppl remembered us and our c is so lovely and welcomed us back with open arms ( I know she is there to earn money but she does seem to genuinely care and to be glad to have us back.) so have put on all of what I lost last year but 1.5 pounds but I am not surprised and is fully deserved. Have my club 10 as 2 stone so that will be m first target. Feel refreshed with the plan and raring to go :)

To finish my night off the vile (my teams local rivals) have lost to a league two club onight in the first round of the semi final of the cup, it was bloody great! X

*sneaks in*

hey guys- remember me :)

*sneaks in*

As if we could forget you sweetie, long time no see xxx:hug99:xxx

Well had wi tonight and after my steroids being upped big time and me eating like a horse all week, I was expecting a mahoosive gain but the darling scales decided to be kind to me and I actually lost 1lb...I'll happily take that, 1 down a few more to go :giggle:, it's good to be back and losing again, long may it last !! ...well done everybody and all other Tuesday weighers, including you Miss Flutterby xxx:hug99:xxx

Ehhhhhh.... i would like to add a 9.5lbs loss to my target! Im actually speechless!

Woop woop!!!!!! Well done x

Totally deserved after a perfect first week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So back from wi was lovely to be back plenty of ppl remembered us and our c is so lovely and welcomed us back with open arms ( I know she is there to earn money but she does seem to genuinely care and to be glad to have us back.) so have put on all of what I lost last year but 1.5 pounds but I am not surprised and is fully deserved. Have my club 10 as 2 stone so that will be m first target. Feel refreshed with the plan and raring to go :)

To finish my night off the vile (my teams local rivals) have lost to a league two club onight in the first round of the semi final of the cup, it was bloody great! X
Well done for getting started Jo. :D

*sneaks in*

Hi Tanya, how are you hun? :D

As if we could forget you sweetie, long time no see xxx:hug99:xxx

Well had wi tonight and after my steroids being upped big time and me eating like a horse all week, I was expecting a mahoosive gain but the darling scales decided to be kind to me and I actually lost 1lb...I'll happily take that, 1 down a few more to go :giggle:, it's good to be back and losing again, long may it last !! ...well done everybody and all other Tuesday weighers, including you Miss Flutterby xxx:hug99:xxx
Fab loss Lily well done. :D

Ehhhhhh.... i would like to add a 9.5lbs loss to my target! Im actually speechless!
WOW what a start well done. :D

:woohoo: :winner: Well done HBF fabulous loss lady xxx:hug99:xxx

Thank you Patsy xxx

Hi all :) I'm sitting out this challenge because I've just had surgery and although im still slimming don't want the added pressure whilst recovering. Just wanted to say good luck to all, I will keep checking in on you and join in the next one :) xx

Jade, big hugs and speedy recovery x

HBF- thats a massive loss, fab fab fab xxx

Tanya, welcome back, surely you not losing any more though?

Well, heres to a great week we are all having. I weighed in at my new group this morning (the last two weeks were the next town due to childcare) so was nice to meet all the new members in that group and think I will like it. So even weighing a day early, I lost 4lbs so rather pleased with that! 9lbs of that lardy Christmas weight gone.

Hi all :) I'm sitting out this challenge because I've just had surgery and although im still slimming don't want the added pressure whilst recovering. Just wanted to say good luck to all, I will keep checking in on you and join in the next one :) xx

Take care Jade and speedy recovery my love, don't overdo things just get back in it as soon as you're ready :hug99:xxx

Well, heres to a great week we are all having. I weighed in at my new group this morning (the last two weeks were the next town due to childcare) so was nice to meet all the new members in that group and think I will like it. So even weighing a day early, I lost 4lbs so rather pleased with that! 9lbs of that lardy Christmas weight gone.

:wow: Lucia you star, what a great 2 weeks you've had, you are definitely back on form lovely :winner: here's to another great week this coming week .

Well done all you other Thursday weighers and well done everybody else too xxx:hug99:xxx

thanks ladies :) i'm definitely not on here as often..

work is very busy- even though i had a week off so far but i'm out and about :)

Lucia- I changed my target on Tuesday- I want to get my 11st award, 11st 4 weight loss will be half of my body weight gone and will take my bmi to 22 which is in the middle of of healthy :)

Fab loss again Lucia well done.

Great losses girls!!

2.5lb off for me tonight, can someone update me?

thanks ladies :) i'm definitely not on here as often..

work is very busy- even though i had a week off so far but i'm out and about :)

Lucia- I changed my target on Tuesday- I want to get my 11st award, 11st 4 weight loss will be half of my body weight gone and will take my bmi to 22 which is in the middle of of healthy :)
Tanya do you want me to include you in the challenge officially?? Let me know how much you're aiming for by Feb 16th if you do. :D

sure patsy :) what date did you start, so it can include any losses so far?x

oh i just saw- just before new year :)

Ok 5 weigh ins to go so to reach my target by when I want I need 2lb a week average....
I've already lost 10lb in the last 2 weigh ins. i'd need 10lb for my 2lb a week average........ that's nearly a stone and a half

so let's go for 21lb please :)
including my 10lb loss so far (6.5lb and 3.5lb) and 11lb remaining :)

big big target, i know, but don't want to pay any more than necessary- so if i can get to target within 1 6 week countdown then at least i'm only paying £25 ;)

Back