website addiction...

Oh... i forgot to mention

bet365poker (came in top 10 lady players last year)
fulltilt poker

xox

How about this one (sponsors of the mighty Aston Villa for last season)

AstonVillaHLS0607.gif

its gotta be play.com and of course ebay x

speaking of addictions and play.com

I have just spent £135 on dvds.....OMG

I got 9 box sets at £15 each a really good deal considering u get 6 disks in each, will keep me occupied on my days off.

Lea xx

Do u buy stuff from yankee candle and philosohy? Is it shipped from usa???

love them candles - smellll soooooo good!

xx

No i go on the american sites to see what ranges they have over there, then i try and find places over here that sell the stuff and ask them to order it if they haven't got it in stock already. Love the candles too, ive even got the versions you can hang in the car, keep getting told off by my work mates, coz it doesnt smell of dog in my van :D

Nicci

No i go on the american sites to see what ranges they have over there, then i try and find places over here that sell the stuff and ask them to order it if they haven't got it in stock already. Love the candles too, ive even got the versions you can hang in the car, keep getting told off by my work mates, coz it doesnt smell of dog in my van :D

Nicci

I have the air fresheneres in my car too...
and candles in my livingroom, kitchen and bathroom... and in my office! xox love them xox

I LOVE yankee candles i have them all over the house my fav is raspberry cream but its discontinued. i have saved one big jar.
i have cinnamon sticks burning at the min. i buy mine of either QVC or go to boundry mill they are quite cheap there.

They are totally worth the money !!

Lea xx

Howdy sets himself up for another fall...

I love candles... especially vanilla flavour... in fact I've got sconces either side of my bed...

Now that s one thing i cant stand ....Vanilla .
i hate anything vanilla - shakes, candles, air freshners etc yuck!!
i have a lovely greek fig and blackcurrent candle that is lovely!!

My fave at the mo are the Baby Powder. Must admit though i do like a mixture of the coffee and vanilla tartlets in the burner.

Nicci

Back