Wedding a success

Gerry1

I posted to say that I was going to a wedding and would have to eat although only on week 4 of my LT journey.

Well pleased to report that I did eat but it was a success. Please don't get me wrong I am not advising eating when on TRF but when you have a very special occasion it is almost impoosible not to do something.

Soooo. I didn't have the starter as it was melon and sorbet. I had had a shake in the morning and we sat down to eat about 4pm. From the main course I had the chicken breast and green beans and broccoli and loads of water. Luckily they kept putting jugs of iced water on the table.

I didn't have the desert which was an apple tart/crumble with icecream and cream.

I felt really pleased with myself. I then had a second shake about 9 when the buffet was put out.

Wedding was at the Midland Hotel in Manchester and we were staying the night so it made it easy to nip upstairs and have the shake.

And absolute result with the room - Had booked a family room but they hadn't sorted it and asked if the 3 children could sleep on a double sofa bed. I said no and they upgraded us at no extra charge to a suite with 2 rooms (it even had a dining table for 4) Our bedroom was massive . Including breakfast (for the rest of the family - I sat with a pot of peppermint tea) came to £140 for 5 of us. Was the wedding rate I suppose but even still not bad for 4*

And best bit just tested and still in ketosis 24 hours after. So all in all good day and just show that you can get through it. Also best I've felt the morning after a wedding even after staying up to 2am.

Sounds like you had a fab time and getting that room as an upgrade must have been brill!

Glad you had fun and proved that social functions don't have to be impossible x

Soooo. I didn't have the starter as it was melon and sorbet. I had had a shake in the morning and we sat down to eat about 4pm. From the main course I had the chicken breast and green beans and broccoli and loads of water. Luckily they kept putting jugs of iced water on the table.

I didn't have the desert which was an apple tart/crumble with icecream and cream.

I felt really pleased with myself. I then had a second shake about 9 when the buffet was put out.

Well done!!!

So very proud of you!!! Not easy, but you did it!

Well done on speaking up for yourself as well and getting upgraded to a suite!

Love Mini xxx

thats great well done x

Well done.

x

Back