ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

The only 6 pack il ever own is a 6pk of bulmers lol

Iv taken those tabs they really help dont they? I think my tummy is ok now! So far so good anyway

Only one more day til Friday! This week is flying by can't believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh good. I find they help with my IBS, so I always keep some in the cupboard. Yes - only one more sleep! I think we're all almost as excited as you!

Welcome carrie

Aaaaahhhhh I'm so excited only one more sleep yay I am super excited (as ya can tell) Im going to insanity and kettlebell tonight cuz I need to tire myself out so il sleep tonight lol
I told all the kids in work that I'm having a party called a hen party cuz I'm getting married blah blah blah so now they keep asking me about it but they keep calling it a chicken party hahahaha bless them

Welcome carrie

Aaaaahhhhh I'm so excited only one more sleep yay I am super excited (as ya can tell) Im going to insanity and kettlebell tonight cuz I need to tire myself out so il sleep tonight lol
I told all the kids in work that I'm having a party called a hen party cuz I'm getting married blah blah blah so now they keep asking me about it but they keep calling it a chicken party hahahaha bless them

Awwwwww that's so cute!!! Next thing u know, they'll all be clucking round you!!! X

Well guys what a crazy day!
My co worker got some terrible news today in work. Her cousin was killed in a crash. She was on a bike when a truck knocked her down. I'm so upset for her I can't believe something like this happened to her. It's mad to think your life can be turned upside down so quickly you really don't know what is around the corner.
The poor girl rang me and asked would I find someone to replace her for the hens cuz she was worried it would affect numbers. That's the last thing she should be worrying about. I feel so bad about goin away and having a good time knowing what she's going through

My niece rang in a state cuz her hair had turned grey and ginger at the roots after she tried to dye it herself. I was ringing around getting her an app. She's sorted now. The hairdresser gave out to her cuz her hair was so bad. She got it cut up short and it's brown now so I'm happy she got sorted

I went to the gym to keep my mind off it and I did an insanity class and kettlebell I earned 14ap where I'd normaly earn 10ap I think I just wanted to focus my mind on something else

I'm going down to my sisters now. I have something small for her to say thanks for organising the hen for me. She has put so much taught and effort into it

I'm so exhausted my head is pounding and I just Wana eat crap but I'm gona keep busy cuz I know iv a bad weekend eating and drinking wise ahead of me

Well guys what a crazy day!
My co worker got some terrible news today in work. Her cousin was killed in a crash. She was on a bike when a truck knocked her down. I'm so upset for her I can't believe something like this happened to her. It's mad to think your life can be turned upside down so quickly you really don't know what is around the corner.
The poor girl rang me and asked would I find someone to replace her for the hens cuz she was worried it would affect numbers. That's the last thing she should be worrying about. I feel so bad about goin away and having a good time knowing what she's going through

My niece rang in a state cuz her hair had turned grey and ginger at the roots after she tried to dye it herself. I was ringing around getting her an app. She's sorted now. The hairdresser gave out to her cuz her hair was so bad. She got it cut up short and it's brown now so I'm happy she got sorted

I went to the gym to keep my mind off it and I did an insanity class and kettlebell I earned 14ap where I'd normaly earn 10ap I think I just wanted to focus my mind on something else

I'm going down to my sisters now. I have something small for her to say thanks for organising the hen for me. She has put so much taught and effort into it

I'm so exhausted my head is pounding and I just Wana eat crap but I'm gona keep busy cuz I know iv a bad weekend eating and drinking wise ahead of me

Hey Ciara, Im so sorry to read your update, I really don't know what to say :-( How sorry I am to hear of your coworker losing her cousin in such an awful way, God always takes the best ones, life is so awful at times :-( Im glad that your Niece got her hair emergency sorted. I hope that you are still able to enjoy yourself this weekend, I know it's not the best circumstances to be going away in but hopefully you will still be able to make the best of it. Sending u big hugs and giant kisses, love you lots like jelly tots.xxxxx

What a stressful day :( sorry to hear about your co workers cousin.

Good job on doing exercise to clear your mind, I hope you can fill up on 0pp food tonight and leave the rest of your points to have an amazing weekend!

Oh I'm so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully u will still enjoy your hen weekend. Its so true. Life is for living. U only get one shot at it so make the most of it.

Thoughts are with your friend.
Just horrible when things like that happen.

And I know you feel bad about enjoying yourself this weekend, but you have to.
Not to put a morbid approach on things, but this could be your last weekend and I'm sure your co worker wouldn't have wanted you to spend it thinking about it.
She'll know you're thinking of her, but she'll want you to enjoy yourself

Aw Ciara, I saw that on news. I'm so sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say.
But your friend wudnt want you to not enjoy your hen. You will be there for her for when she needs you, weeks and months from now. x

Thanks for all your kind replies gals ye really made me feel better about it. I have just been thinking about it all night and ye you guys are right she would want us to enjoy the weekend and she would be annoyed at me for being down! Just can't help think about how excited she was. She was even more excited than I am!
Her cousin was 26 years old and is only home from oz 3months it's just shocking it really really is

I didn't go to the junk press in the end I stayed strong and went up and packed! I stayed within my 26pp today and have wrote out my day of food tomorrow up until lunch time! I will have 20pp left after lunch so that's a good start I think isn't it?

Thanks for all your kind replies gals ye really made me feel better about it. I have just been thinking about it all night and ye you guys are right she would want us to enjoy the weekend and she would be annoyed at me for being down! Just can't help think about how excited she was. She was even more excited than I am!
Her cousin was 26 years old and is only home from oz 3months it's just shocking it really really is

I didn't go to the junk press in the end I stayed strong and went up and packed! I stayed within my 26pp today and have wrote out my day of food tomorrow up until lunch time! I will have 20pp left after lunch so that's a good start I think isn't it?

Did u manage to get some sleep Sweetie? I'm so so so proud of you for saying strong last night, it's the unfortunate reality but having a 'junk fest' couldn't change the news and would only make things feel worse in the long run. I hope that u manage to still have a nice weekend. Lots of Love xxxxx

Morning Hun
I had a very broken sleep last night musta woke up about 5 times! Yea usually during times like this I would go straight for the junk food for comfort but as you said it doesn't make any diff and it's not gona change things!
I'm all packed ready to go I think iv most things!! Looking at my bags you'd swear I was going forever hehehe
In work at 7.15 and il be finished at 11.15! Il go do the food shopping cuz graham wouldn't have a breeze how to do it! And then I have to go buy drink for the pods! If I have time I'm gona try get a 5k run in before I get ready cuz apart from dancing itl be my last bit of exercise til monday

Morning Hun
I had a very broken sleep last night musta woke up about 5 times! Yea usually during times like this I would go straight for the junk food for comfort but as you said it doesn't make any diff and it's not gona change things!
I'm all packed ready to go I think iv most things!! Looking at my bags you'd swear I was going forever hehehe
In work at 7.15 and il be finished at 11.15! Il go do the food shopping cuz graham wouldn't have a breeze how to do it! And then I have to go buy drink for the pods! If I have time I'm gona try get a 5k run in before I get ready cuz apart from dancing itl be my last bit of exercise til monday

It might do u good for the 5k run, clear your head a bit before the weekend! I'm terrible at packing, sure the kitchen sink Is even in there sometimes ;-) I hope that your 4 hours at work goes super quickly, make sure u take care of yourself today.x

Thanks huni!!!!! Hahahaha I was trying to type huni and It kept coming up as hunk hahaha it wouldn't stop fecking smart phones are as dumb sometimes hehe
Yea I was thinking itl clear me head and when I get back from it il be in party mode again and be hyper for the weekend xXx

Thanks huni!!!!! Hahahaha I was trying to type huni and It kept coming up as hunk hahaha it wouldn't stop fecking smart phones are as dumb sometimes hehe
Yea I was thinking itl clear me head and when I get back from it il be in party mode again and be hyper for the weekend xXx

I can be a hunk if u so wish ;-) Think my six pack is more of a zero pack tho lol x

Might not get on here later, so just wanted to say have a wonderful hen do. The others are spot on - your friend would want you to enjoy yourselves. The fact that even when she just found out about it, she was worrying about your hen, shows that she was being very unselfish, and I should think her family will be very thankful for that side of her personality over the coming days.

You go away, raise a glass or two to her, her family and her cousin, and have fun. xx

Back