Wedding body in the making!

Morning all, well it's the start of me being home alone until Tuesday! Last pp day and I'll still weigh in tomorrow and take the damage! Not in the office today just one meeting at 9 then on holiday! Yippee! Plan today..

B: scrambled eggs
L: salmon and beef pack
D: chicken stir fry minus the veg

Run and gym
Nails done
Food shop
Clean house
Xx

So last PP day nearly over and I've eaten no where near enough and I look and feel really flabby!!
B nothing
L picked at 3 slices of beef
D errrrr don't know hoping I find an appitite!
Did my run which was good and have blitzed the house! Not feeling very hopeful for weigh in but it's my own fault I'll just need to be angelic next week! Xx

STS and what a horrible horrible feeling and ironically all I want now is a day off to eat what I want again!.. I have to remember it's TOTM though and I'll have to loss next week!
Food today.
B: oatbran porridge
L: salmon and salad
D: sausage meatballs in creamy sauce with sprouts

I am not giving in on this!!! Xxx

And they day off has begun! No will power this week!

Well I won't post what I've eaten suffice to say I feel gross and have come to bed to stop me eating anymore! I have to get a grip of this and not slip again until xmas! It was pure boredom today so tomorrow I'm staying busy and not eating anything I shouldn't! Feel so sick! I'm such a d@£k head! Xxx

Morning! Every piece of non dukan food has been binned! I am going to the gym and will also go to spin at 5pm!
PV day today then next week is going to go like this..
M PP
T PP
W PV
T PP
F PP
S PP
S PP
Hopefully with some attack style PP days I'll be able to crawl back staying the same or a small loss!
Food today..
B oatbran if hungry
L salad as I'm out but it'll be an allowed salad!
D what should of been my dinner last night! Meatballs and veg!
Consider myself seriously told off!!
Happy Sunday xxx

Good girl for binning the badness! If its not there you can't eat it!
You should get a good loss with all those PP days you have planned for next week.
Good luck, let pretend yesterday never happened xxx

So I've been a good little girl all day and I've done my spin and run! PP day tomorrow and OH is back tomorrow night! Yay!! Xx

Hello all. so good day so far.
B nothing
L pack of bresola
D whole chicken
Will PP tomorrow as well then i might weigh on Wednesday morning to see where i stand!
This week i need to be really good because i cant see another STS when technically i still have 2 stone to loose till my ultimate goal!
Will be doing my run after work and then have a days holiday tomorrow so i can spend the day with my OH who is back at 1am tomorrow morning! thank god as ive missed him so much! xx

Borrreeeddddd and lonely lol so I've come to bed and plan on waiting for OH to get home!
Had my whole chicken and have the worst headache think it's dukan headache from the strict attack day I've done! Let's hope I get a loss on Saturday, I want to get so far away from the 12s!!

He's home!! Thank god! lol and I'm still up this early!! Will lay about for a bit longer then off to do my run.
PP day today...
B: coffee and yogurt if hungry
L: rest of chicken from last night
D: baybel omlette I think
Seeing my friend at 3 who hasn't seen me since I lost weight she rubbish at noticing so let's see if she notices!
No work today either!! Yay! Xx

Run done and food been good all day, not going out as really bad headache still. Had some chicken for my lunch and have made Christmas dinner soup for tomorrow!! Excited!!

So PP day done haven't eaten much for tea though which is never good. Will bite the bullet tomorrow and weigh myself then depending on how bad it is i might do PP days until Saturday.
Feels so lovely that I have OH back and I can get back into a routine. It's so quite on here so I need him to keep me on the straight and narrow! Xx

Helloooo... it's true that "boredom" is our worst enemy! Like you, I find it so much harder when not in a routine and not at work! Christmas dinner soup? Tell us more!!
Does your hubby go away often? If so, perhaps a contingency plan would be a good idea for next time (cos all those PP days aren't a great idea!!!). I'm on my own weekdays and, while I do need to EAT a lot, I work out what I'm going to have in advance and that's it. Having a frozen yoghurt in the evening still works for me as it takes so long to eat that it kids me into thinking I've had more! (I just freeze half the yoghurts I buy and take one out each evening about 20 mins before I attack it!!)

Also the exercise is great. Next time bored, stick on a good CD, and have a boogie! You'll feel better for it! :))

Morning!
So so so! i weighed and nearly wept with joy! they have moved a lot since the STS on sat, thank god and i still have 2 more PP days to go!
Food today...
B: Yogurt
L: Xmas dinner soup
D: A veg and sausage extravaganza!
Run tonight and pumpkin carving! wooohooo

Had a lovely PV day food ended up...
B yogurt
L egg salad
D chicken with sprouts, squash, carrots, bacon in a cream sauce! Was amazing!!

PP days tomorrow and Thursday and as long as the scales stay the same or go down I'll be happy as a fat kid with cake on Saturday! Xx

Morning peeps. PP day today and a very strict one at that!
B Yogurt
L Chicken breast with boiled eggs
D Omlette or some meats if i'm egged out!
Run tonight and its a hard one! xx

My god I'm a miracle this evening!
Bake off tomorrow
Marshmallow brownies
Not even a spoon licked!!

image-2651726838.jpg

Angelic today with my PP day had a cheese and ham omlette. Dressing up at work tomorrow and have baked, lol the only thing keeping me going is that my outfit is a small! lol so not even smelling them! Xx

Back