Wedding body in the making!

Hi Laura!

Just popping in to subscribe to your diary :)

Cx

Morning peeps! Friday at last!
PP day today and I think I'm going to knock yogurts on the head as I'm sure it's dairy that's giving me a sore tummy.
Food today will be...
Lunch roast chicken I think whole lol!
Dinner is scallops with chilli and garlic
I really really really want to have a cheeky weigh but I know I shouldn't because it's meant to be tomorrow! Lol I'll see what happens when I go in the bathroom now! Xx

The Diet Coke Chicken is great too :)

I'm trying to stay off the scales until Monday! it's really hard! thee only way to top myself is to get up and chugg a massive glass of water immediately!

Have a great day! Scallops sound yummy!

Managed to stay off the scales so tomorrow will be a surprise! Half a day today so finished now which is good cause I feel really ropey just very weak and sickly, going home to feed my face and watch rubbish telly! Xx

So lunch changed to some sausages and eggs there were all meat so in hoping I'll be ok I needed some substance as was feeling too ropey! X

Managed to stay off the scales so tomorrow will be a surprise! Half a day today so finished now which is good cause I feel really ropey just very weak and sickly, going home to feed my face and watch rubbish telly! Xx

Hey madmission,

sorry you feel rough....but WELL DONE for resisting the scales :)

right i I know your not my personal chef (whoops too late) but since the demise of my chicken, I have to eat more fish...and I've never eaten scallops (yep and kale) all I know is that they are pricey & they always cook them on master chef....are they that pricey? Think I will invest..

xxx

Hey madmission, sorry you feel rough....but WELL DONE for resisting the scales :) right i I know your not my personal chef (whoops too late) but since the demise of my chicken, I have to eat more fish...and I've never eaten scallops (yep and kale) all I know is that they are pricey & they always cook them on master chef....are they that pricey? Think I will invest.. xxx

I tend to get mine from lidl or a fishmongers so there cheaper although m and s arnt that expensive and we know how I like to keep them in business! I love them and there so quick to cook only about 3 mins with loads of fresh chilli and garlic! Just had mine now and were yummy.
Didn't weigh so tomorrow I'll be up at the crack of dawn I bet! How you doing? I'm buying kale tomorrow to do chips so I'll take a pic xxx

I tend to get mine from lidl or a fishmongers so there cheaper although m and s arnt that expensive and we know how I like to keep them in business! I love them and there so quick to cook only about 3 mins with loads of fresh chilli and garlic! Just had mine now and were yummy.
Didn't weigh so tomorrow I'll be up at the crack of dawn I bet! How you doing? I'm buying kale tomorrow to do chips so I'll take a pic xxx
Ahh fab...thank you love, I'm doing ok, this sounds strange though but I'm worrying about the fact that I haven't cheated yet!!! That is pretty messed up right? Although I did when I went away, so I think that's why I'm being super good now, but it's like it's in the back of my mind at all times..... When's it gonna happen?? I need to get a life!!

thanks for the scallops help....I shop in Aldis then sainsburys for stuff I don't like or can't get in Aldi....ha ha... I thought you would say m&s so you've shocked me there with lidl :) I am the parsnip queen & you are the m&s queen....and I know which one I would rather be!!
there is nothing better than weigh day...IM even excited for you.....ha ha

xx

Ahh fab...thank you love, I'm doing ok, this sounds strange though but I'm worrying about the fact that I haven't cheated yet!!! That is pretty messed up right? Although I did when I went away, so I think that's why I'm being super good now, but it's like it's in the back of my mind at all times..... When's it gonna happen?? I need to get a life!! thanks for the scallops help....I shop in Aldis then sainsburys for stuff I don't like or can't get in Aldi....ha ha... I thought you would say m&s so you've shocked me there with lidl :) I am the parsnip queen & you are the m&s queen....and I know which one I would rather be!! there is nothing better than weigh day...IM even excited for you.....ha ha xx

I think that's normal Im worrying all the time and I wish I could bottle the feeling of waking up and knowing I haven't cheated or even bottle the feeling when I do cause it's rubbish! I can't wait till I can look in the mirror again without dodging past them! Xx

Weigh in this week and I've lost.....
2.5lbs which considering how much water I lost last week is great!! Salad here I come!! Xxx

So food today
B coffee and water
L eating out at Prezzo so plan on chicken salad with no dressing
D chicken breasts with courgette salad and baba ganoush
Going to do some batch cooking when I get home. Off to john lewis with my mum to start looking at wedding stuff!! Eeek! Happy Saturday everyone! Xxx

Weigh in this week and I've lost.....
2.5lbs which considering how much water I lost last week is great!! Salad here I come!! Xxx
Woop woop.......fantastic 2.5 off :) :) that's nearly a stone in 2 weeks.....I LOVE DUKAN!!! well done madmission....you're in the zone!!

xxx

Well done madmission that's a great loss!

Home from lunch out and think I was ok the salad had a few things in that weren't dukan but I'm ok with it and I'll PP beginning of the week to help me I think. I've made my courgette salad and it's lovely so looking forward to my nice tea! X

Writing my food down as I'm at risk of eating too much today
B coffee
L Prezzo salad of chicken and avocado and some cheese!
Snack 3 sausages and some bresaola
Skimmed milk and cocoa powder (amazing and really low carb cocoa from food thoughts organic cocoa!)
Loads of water
D Courgette salad with flattened chicken

I never eat this much on dukan and some isn't very strict but I've been so hungry and bored this afternoon I've snacked BUT it's not on crisps, chocolate and vodka so I'm taking this as growth! OH should be home soon to entertain me and X factor soon. May even skip on tea if I'm not hungry soon.
This is what happens when I'm bored! Going to find lots to do tomorrow! Xx

Writing my food down as I'm at risk of eating too much today
B coffee
L Prezzo salad of chicken and avocado and some cheese!
Snack 3 sausages and some bresaola
Skimmed milk and cocoa powder (amazing and really low carb cocoa from food thoughts organic cocoa!)
Loads of water
D Courgette salad with flattened chicken

I never eat this much on dukan and some isn't very strict but I've been so hungry and bored this afternoon I've snacked BUT it's not on crisps, chocolate and vodka so I'm taking this as growth! OH should be home soon to entertain me and X factor soon. May even skip on tea if I'm not hungry soon.
This is what happens when I'm bored! Going to find lots to do tomorrow! Xx

well done for writing it down!! It's given me a great idea...haven't had a dukan hot choc for ages & will have one to go to bed!!!

how are you coping with the no alcohol??

xx

well done for writing it down!! It's given me a great idea...haven't had a dukan hot choc for ages & will have one to go to bed!!! how are you coping with the no alcohol?? xx

Mmmm I loved them last time I may indulge tomorrow in one! Err I'm ok bored but ok! OH has come home and cooked Kiev and chips! Help me! I had some courgette salad and I want to chew my arm off! How are you doing? What you hoping for weigh in tomorrow? Xx

Mmmm I loved them last time I may indulge tomorrow in one! Err I'm ok bored but ok! OH has come home and cooked Kiev and chips! Help me! I had some courgette salad and I want to chew my arm off! How are you doing? What you hoping for weigh in tomorrow? Xx
Omg...I feel your pain...I've been to the fish shop twice this week once for the kids once for husband!!!!! Torture, but I had a sniff then I was ish ok....all I'm hoping for is 10 stone something...anything else is a bonus...but actually that is a lie....2lb a week will get me to my target in time so I'll be hoping for that every week :0 xxxx

Why am I awake so early again! Lol it's not even my weigh in! Will make a drink and get back in bed though! Arrrrhh bliss! Anyway good today
B coffee
L egg salad
D chicken dinner ala dukan
So days this week I think will be...
M PV
T PP
W PV
T PP
F PP
S PV
Su PV

I'm so excited to get as far away from the 12s as I can! Xx

Hi madmission!

Early start for me today too, I'm weighing every day at the moment so think that's making me wake early! Did you manage to keep your arm last night? I was ravenous and bored yesterday too so I feel you pain.

Back