Wedding body in the making!

well behaved PP thank god and no cravings! doing shred tonight and PP dinner so just got to get through the evening but its good telly thank god! Feel good today and someone asked me before if ive always been so slim! lol i giggled like a 3 year old and skipped off! xx
omg....it's amazing when someone says something like that :) skippy skip skip skip
You're hard work is showing :)
xxx

What a lovely compliment indeed! You must be chuffed! :D

Morning lovelies!
Another PP day for me today.
B coffee
L mustard chicken
D omelette
S yogurt

Worked out that my exact target date to get to 11 stone should be the 6th December if I loose 2lbs every week... What do we think!? Is that asking too much? Xxx

Welcome back, mojo! You sound like you're doing really well, so don't see any reason why that goal isn't achievable. Go for it!

Cx

Hiya

How often do you do slimatee and how long does it take to work and how long do effects last?

Janice

Hiya

How often do you do slimatee and how long does it take to work and how long do effects last?

Janice

You drink it every night or day if your brave for 2/4 weeks, its very strong as i find it works a treat.

So this is going to be the start of a stressful 8 weeks as im starting someone on a disciplinary. Last time i feel off dukan was stress from my old job and we all know how much i piled on after that.!!!
SO I HAVE A PLAN!
I will NOT get stressed and take work home with me
I will exercise at least 3 times a week
I will stick to my PP days and not up my PV days if im stressed etc
I WILL NOT eat any rubbish that is around at work!
This time is different because the rest of my life is chipper! xx

That sounds like a great plan of action xxx

So almost through the day and other than a handful of nuts I've been fine, the nuts to me on PP days are kind of important and really hope they don't effect me as I find they increase my very low calories on a PP day when I just have such a small appetite, I still just can't seem to cram enough protein in without feeling sick so the nuts help bump them up xx

Arrrrhh bliss! Home, PJs on, omelette with cheese and a sneaky bit of branston eaten and now having a slimatee!
Going to do a weigh tomorrow just to see how I'm doing, I'll be happy with a sts this week as I'm sure I'm bloated ATM and the weird pains are back again. On for one last pp day tomorrow which should be fine.
How is everyone? Xx

Feeling the work stress too, mad... It's hard not to take it home with you or use it as an excuse to eat badly... But at least it's almost the weekend!

Hope the pains disappear quickly Cx

Friiiiiiddaaaaayyyyy oh thank The Lord!!!!
Now I'm meant to be out for lunch today with my normal Friday crew of people but need to persuade them to go somewhere meaty or make my excuses and bail! Going to weigh myself and then decide....
Xx

So the scales!!! OMG are being very very kind today! ill do my PP day but will go for lunch out and have a steak or something and then re weigh tomorrow morning! i ruddy love Dukan!
B coffee
L hopefully a steak or burger with bread etc
D Whole chicken
xxxx

Lol i meant WITHOUT BREAD!!! How dare i speak of bread in a positive way! lol xx

Yayyy massive milestone for me... i managed to go out for lunch and just have a plain steak, nothing added and wasn't even bothered! i have NEVER been able to do i always think 'oh one bad meal wont hurt' lol but i know it does now and knowing its weigh in tomorrow i just really want to make myself proud, usually for on week 4 i gain or STS so a loss tomorrow will just be brill! xx

So food today just to remind myself...
B coffee
L steak and mustard
D jelly and yogurt!

Rubbish tea but had bad PP again! Bit worried about them now so will go to the doctors next week if it's not stopped, a lot of people have said it's because I'm low carbing but I've never heard that before! Weigh day tomorrow so fingers crossed for a loss, sure I'll be up early as normal! Nothing planned all weekend which is so lovely as I'm going to get a new box set and lie on the bed for hours! Bliss! Night all! Xx

3lbs off!!
Arrrhhhhhhhhhhh
Yippppppeeeeeee
Woooohooooooooo
Happy weekend!!!!
Xxxxx

Back