Wedding body in the making!

I will attempt a PV a day today! Still not back exercising and just realised not been for 5 days! I need my mojo back!!
B yogurt
L salads
D beef stew
No alcohol or eating anything bad! Including quality street!!
Mmmmmm quality street
Mmmmmmm chocolate!!!

Hmmm so yesterday was appalling! i feel really sick today (but have been off weather all last week) Plan for this week is..
M PV
T PV
W PP
T PP
F PP
Going to do 3 really strict PP days but i deserve a gain on Saturday, will go to the gym tonight and hope that i find my mojo there and can keep going all week! Dont know what happened last week but i need to stop falling off!
Changed my mind about the alcohol thing as well! All it does is make me binge eat so i may have to knock that on the head until December xx

So food today..
B nothing and i didnt deserve anything either!
L Beef stew
D Probs chicken and veg
I MUST GO TO THE GYM!
I MUST GO TO THE GYM!

Hmmm so yesterday was appalling! i feel really sick today (but have been off weather all last week) Plan for this week is..
M PV
T PV
W PP
T PP
F PP
Going to do 3 really strict PP days but i deserve a gain on Saturday, will go to the gym tonight and hope that i find my mojo there and can keep going all week! Dont know what happened last week but i need to stop falling off!
Changed my mind about the alcohol thing as well! All it does is make me binge eat so i may have to knock that on the head until December xx

Good girl, brand new week...yes if I decide to have alcohol I have to write that day off & usually the day after to have bad food for the hangover...when I drink it's about indulgence which always includes crisps & carbs..no matter how hard I try I can't be strict dukan and alcohol...

good luck at the gym

xxxx

So have decided to go with the Andi plan and do day 1 tomorrow and PP/attack style for the rest of the week! I need the strictness again!! So.... Here goes!!

So have decided to go with the Andi plan and do day 1 tomorrow and PP/attack style for the rest of the week! I need the strictness again!! So.... Here goes!!

Yay :) :) go for it.... I've got to be honest it does feel like starting again!! If anyone can do it...you can!!

x

So day 1 of PP!
B yogurt
L scrambled eggs
D pack of prawns and beef
Will go running!

So after my sinful stuff i feel hideous! i am going to be very strict for the next 4 days, i may weigh myself tomorrow so i at least know where i stand, ive also changed my goal day as i want to stay on plan for more of December, i think if i just thought sod it its december then id gain loads back within that month and feel awful at new year! so my plan is to have days not weeks off and then a couple of days over the xmas holiday but then on the 27th get back on PP days till new year eve! 2 years ago when i lost it all i fell off so badly over xmas and never got back on so i cant have that happen again. Quite day at work today so need to make sure i dont slip, got my size small jeans on which is reminding me to be good! xx

Hiya! Same story as original poster...lost about 3 stone and regained after some stressful life events! Restated Dukan and I am down 7 pounds. I hate how after a PV day the scale always shows some gain for me....makes me a bit crazy! I know, it's mostly water....
I am so tired of being unhealthy and so far I am feeling great on the diet, so I will forge on!
Hope to see more action on the forum!

Bluehhhh those egss nearly killed me! will have to get something else for lunches tomorrow! xx

So after my sinful stuff i feel hideous! i am going to be very strict for the next 4 days, i may weigh myself tomorrow so i at least know where i stand, ive also changed my goal day as i want to stay on plan for more of December, i think if i just thought sod it its december then id gain loads back within that month and feel awful at new year! so my plan is to have days not weeks off and then a couple of days over the xmas holiday but then on the 27th get back on PP days till new year eve! 2 years ago when i lost it all i fell off so badly over xmas and never got back on so i cant have that happen again. Quite day at work today so need to make sure i dont slip, got my size small jeans on which is reminding me to be good! xx

yes I will have to think of a Christmas plan! I'm trying not to think about it because you are so right....the LAST thing we want to do is have to lose 10lb after Christmas after all the hard work....well done from starting from scratch....sorry the eggs were yuk...I'm the same with eggs on their own ...I can't do them anymore....I even gagged tmi, on an omelette the other day and they are my staple!!
Woop woop....small jeans :) :)
x

Yay I've survived my first PP day!
Tea was lush actually!
Sausages with a Philli sauce and mustard
Nice to not feel bloated xx

Im weighing myself tomorrow! I need the wake up call after the bad weekend I had! So mad I've done this as I bet it shows a bloody 12 which will drive me mad and it's my fault! So I'll weigh in the morning!! Xx

Im weighing myself tomorrow! I need the wake up call after the bad weekend I had! So mad I've done this as I bet it shows a bloody 12 which will drive me mad and it's my fault! So I'll weigh in the morning!! Xx

Go for it!!! Bite the bullet...The Restarters will Conquer!!!!!!!!!!!

xx

It was hideous! Not a 12 but I'm so sad I'm not going to do my next target! And to think I was only 1lb away!! Why have I done this!
Strict PP day again today and I'll weigh again tomorrow to see if it's going down!
B coffee
L beef
D chicken
Re starting the 30 day shred tonight so I'm hoping I'll finish it just before xmas parties start!
Happy ruddy Wednesday!! Xxx

Hey honey....if there's anyone who can talk about going up & down lately tis me....right you know 3 strict PP days whatever you've put on, will be off.....so really you're only 3 days behind schedule :)

xxx

Hey honey....if there's anyone who can talk about going up & down lately tis me....right you know 3 strict PP days whatever you've put on, will be off.....so really you're only 3 days behind schedule :)

xxx

You are so right its so frustrationg that we do this when we love the feeling of weighing and loosing weight! so why do we jepodise it! Ill try really hard all week and see where i am on saturday! if i havent thrown myself off a quality street shaped cliff by then! xxx

Survived another PP day and did day 1 of the shred! Will weigh tomorrow everyone pray there going south!! Xx

Morning all. PP day again today, have weighed and they've gone down but i don't know if they will move enough so i can reach my next target.
Food today...
B Coffee and yogurt
L Omelet with sausage
D Salt and Pepper chicken
Day 2 of the shred x

Back