Wedding body in the making!

Shred done and I upped my weights!! My god I thought my arms were going to explode! May ache tomorrow!!
PV today!! Woooohooooo!
Brunch: eggs and bacon
Dinner: hopefully salad or meats as I'm out for tea.
So I've worked out that I need to do 2lbs a week for the next 3 weeks and I'll be at my target! I WILL be 11 stone for the 13th December!!
Have a lovely weekend! Xx

Gin last night was lovely but naughty again!!
PV day today
B nothing as out shopping early
L sausages and parsnip stew
D roast dinner
Shred at some point if I get home xx

Angelic all day AND I bought a size 10 dress which even I thought looked nice on!! Was like a giddy kitten!! Size 10 for xmas! I mean come on!! That has made my god damn week!!
Xxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! size 10 for Christmas....one of the nicest phrases I've ever heard!!!!

GO SKINNY MAD!!!!

xxx

Morning all
Was going to be PV today but im in a board meeting all day so will try and PP instead.
B nothing i forgot it
L pack of meat
D Cheese omelet
Shred day 1 level 2 eeekkk!

Have decided to PP for the rest of the week as I'm out at the xmas market at the weekend!! Wooohooo so ruddy excited! So I'm hoping 4 PP days might give me a nice loss on Saturday( not very well behaved today either)!
Xx

Have decided to PP for the rest of the week as I'm out at the xmas market at the weekend!! Wooohooo so ruddy excited! So I'm hoping 4 PP days might give me a nice loss on Saturday( not very well behaved today either)!
Xx

oh yeah....go for the burn mad & see what Saturday brings :) you size 10 dress you!!

xx

WOW at size 10! Well done you! Can we see you in the dress?

Morning
4 PP days now
B, nothing
L, Beef and sausages
D, Cheese omlette
Shred xx

Not eaten all day! Lol I either overeat or undereat no middle ground!
Will eat then try shred level 2!
In my smallest jeans today so feel great!! Xx

Steak and scallops for tea! Lol and I wonder why I'm skint! No shred yet! I need to do it but I'm so comfy x

Ha ha...but think of the money you're saving on potatoes !!!£!££!! xxx

Ha ha good point! And pasta! And bread and biscuits and crisps, errrrr what was the point! Mmm carbs!!
Xx

PP Day today:
B nothing too busy!
L egg and bacon
D Cheese omlette
Trying more fat this week to see if it keeps me interested but still with a loss, if it doesnt work ill revery back! xx

Morning all!
I have managed to resist the urge to mid week weigh so Saturday will be a complete surprise!i dont feel i look any different but ill hold my breath for Saturday. This weekend was my old target date which i know i wont be 11 stone but im hoping ill be closer as its also the xmas market where i really want to indulge so everything crossed please!
Anyway PP day today.
B coffee
L bacon and eggs
D Sliced beef and peppercorn style sauce

So bored of my food today! really could fall on the dukan wagon and not look back this afternoon!

Well I survived and am now home, have made a beef dish, cooked and now feel sick and don't want it! I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and then decide if another PP day is needed, think I've done too many and am getting a real sickner for protein!
Off to grab an epson salt bath and see if I can flush some more fat out! Xx

Well I survived and am now home, have made a beef dish, cooked and now feel sick and don't want it! I'm going to weigh in tomorrow and then decide if another PP day is needed, think I've done too many and am getting a real sickner for protein!
Off to grab an epson salt bath and see if I can flush some more fat out! Xx

God yes...I've had it for weeks...everything is turning me....good girl for surviving & seeing it through!!!! :)

xxxxx

Well another PP day it is as the scales haven't even shifted an ounce! I just need to get through today unscathed then at least im giving myself a true week of being good, typical though that this week i havent worked out once and i upped the fat so quite obviously i need to go back to stricter dukan to loose the rest BUT i think i might need a break, i feel abit down in the dumps that for the 3rd month now ive said no to a team lunch with tapas and wine! Im going to see what tomorrow brings and i might then TRY and healthyish eat my way through December!
Anyway food today if i can stomach it!
L: Pack of meat from m and s
D Whole chicken or scallops
Happy Friday and roll on 5pm! im done in!! xx

So home and still just want so non dukan food so hoping I can get through the night. OH has just called to say he's first on the scene of a crash and thinks the guy is dead!! He sounds so calm if that was me I'd be a wreck! Just waiting for him to get home!

Back