Wedding body in the making!

Wow so he was dead the guy in the car! OH is ok but said it was like a film it was so surreal! Hope he's ok with it all! No appetite at all but will attempt something later!
Update tomorrow. X

2lbs off! so relived!
Xx

2lbs off! so relived!
Xx

Oh my god mad!! Fantastic news :) bet your delighted with that!!! 4lbs away from your target!! Nearly there lovely...

Hope your oh is ok today? God that's not something you come across every day...ruddy hell!!!

have a good day..

xxxxx

Morning all
Well I too celebrated yesterday lol and I'm not at target yet so I need to TRY and rein it in today, all
My xmas stuff starts on Wednesday so may attempt PP Monday and Tuesday.
PV today though as way too much veg to use. Will post menus later xx

Morning! So..... Sat and Sunday were terrible, i mean really terrible! i need to someone remind myself that not only am i not at target but i also dont really like the way i look, i havent exercised for ages and am binging on a weekend! my xmas stuff starts on Wednesday and other than Monday to Friday next week i have something every week and every weekend till Jan 3rd!
So! the plan!
Im going to attempt 2 PP days this week then PV/healthy eating for the rest of the week.
B. Yogurt
L. Beef slices
D. Dunno yet
Off to the gym after work!

Im still going to post every morning but i dont think ill be dukaning for a while, ill attempt damage control and then PP all next week!
x

Hi mad....yep sounds like me...I'm full off Dukan til Friday..and then will weigh see what damage has been caused...well you had a fab 2lb loss, but I know what you mean, there's something on every week it's unavoidable...you know we are going to be dukan queens come January, and we've worked so hard, so don't feel too bad...we're all in the same boat...now bring on the festivities!!!

Xxxxx

Morning, well im not feeling great this morning, podgy lol! Chinese tonight with my dad who hasnt seen me since i lost weight! hes not the best at noticing so fingers crossed!
Will limit food today then 2 days in Liverpool with my mum xmas and wedding shopping! xx

Well we've been in Liverpool one day and it's rubbish! No different shops like we thought and restaurants all the same so coming home early tomorrow
Tried on some xmas dresses and looked awful so sooner I get back on PP the better!!

Morning! Up early so we get a train home! Dread to think what I've gained this week so have decided to just not weigh but I can even see the fat never mind feel it! So I'll weigh next Saturday which is my work xmas party after doing hopefully 5 full PP days and pray that I look and feel ok!
Lunch out today and tomorrow first thought but can safely say it will be a salad! X

Hi all
Well I was up and on the treadmill at 8 feel great now I've done it and WILL be doing it every day till next Saturday in the hope that it gets rid of the gain I've got! Had a bit of a scare last night as I had some blood in my bra so straight to doctors on Monday! Not thinking about it as I'll only panic!

PV today and tomorrow and then PP all week so hoping that will be enough to at least get me back to where I was. Xmas tree day today and have made a slow beef casserole with Brussels!! Mmm
B porridge
L eggs and sausages
D casserole and veggies
Ran 4.3k
Happy Saturday.
Xx

Woah mad...8am tread pounding...you are one committed laydee!!! Hats off to you!!
Lovely food for today too :) good girl...its takes a bit of exercise & your back in the game!!
Yep docs for you lovely...but that's it..won't remind you again..
I'm back on the wagon tomorrow, then I got 2 weeks to get back in the blue jeans again for the 20th!! Lol
Xxxx

Well I've managed the day being dukan good but have been really emotional all day as I've had more blood. Just wish I had been at the doctors on Friday as I go through things over and over again!
Anyway another PV day tomorrow and a run then onto PP, couldn't decide if I should weigh on Monday to see the damage so I know what I've lost by next week, I'll see how I feel come Monday and I'm at the doctors at 8am so might be a wreck!
Anyway having tea then early night as I just want the Monday to be here now! Xx

PV day:
B nothing
L cold meats and salad
D sausages and veg
Xx

Hi All
Start of my PP days this week in prep for my big xmas party on Saturday! Been to the doctors and have been referred but could be up to 2 weeks so im just ignoring it for now, it cant ruin xmas!
B Nothing
L Beef
D Eggs
Run x

Dinner changed to steak and scallops lol thought while I'm doing PP I'll eat what I fancy!
Also tried on my xmas dress and defo don't look as bad as I thought I would hopefully I'll feel even slimmer by Saturday!!
Not done a run, no where near enough fuel so will take more to eat tomorrow
Xx

Hi peeps!
PP
B yogurt
L cold omlette
D not sure
Weighed this morning to a small gain so hoping it will be gone after some PP days!
Xx

Dinner was some cheese and cold meats
Got awful gripes tonight and feel podgy lol!
3 more PP days then xmas party food! God help my poor stomach! Also and I reserve the right to change my mind but I'm thinking I'll drive! I just can't be bothered with the hangover or the cravings for 3 days after! I'll see how the rest of the week goes! Xx

Back