Wedding body in the making!

Morning all. PP again today! bored now and there are so many chocolates in this office! must ignore them!
Anyway food!
B Yogurt
L Chicken sticks
D omlette
x

Crap day
Not dukan
Fed up as referral not till xmas eve!

So after my useless day yesterday my aim is to be very good BUT not PP or even Dukan just healthy eating with very little carbs, i think its all i can do this week! feel way too festive to be eating protein only! Ill have a gain on Saturday so may not weigh as its the party ive organised so dont want to ruin my mood lol!

Hey mad....looking at your menus your doing amazing!!! Rubbish about the referral so you deserved time out!
So Saturday is the pardy? Bet you'll look twit twoo. Good plan about cutting carbs. That's what I try to do when I'm having a break.
I'm ruddy useless since my do. I've had 2 good days, then when I get a day off, I feel so christmassy I crack open a beer & it's curtains. My clothes are still fitting though, but for how long is another question...putting off weighing big time..
Xxxxxx

Thanks lovely
Another rubbish day though not loads of bad food but just bits! Need a strict day tomorrow so I don't have bloat for Saturday!! Slimatee all day I think!!
Ruddy christmas

Nope
Another bad bad day
Party tomorrow
Might try next week
Might not

Oh dear!
The party was brilliant, I on the other hand had to be carried out and looked after I was that drunk! I started on wine and remember nothing after about 11!
Must get back on dukan tomorrow even if I PV all week! Got another party on Friday lunch time so massive damage limitations need to happen until then!
Mortified I got that drunk!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....brilliant!! It's what Christmas is all about ;) I lost a shoe & told people I hated I loved them...you gotta love it!!

xx

So PV all week
B porridge
L salad and chicken
D pea and Ham soup ( peas arnt allowed! Do I care no not really)

I must must do some exercise! Anything! I'm in danger of doing what I did last year and putting my weight back on over xmas and I just can't allow it so I have to rein in!!

It's tough isn't it? People talk about it being hard "at Christmas" but, in many ways, the pre-Christmas period is just as difficult when we have parties/extra meals out etc to see friends. Good luck with damage limitation at least. I was out for a heavy lunch yesterday and ate whatever I wanted. Voices encouraged me to continue during the afternoon when chocolates and biscuits appeared in the office. I struggled through avoiding them. Then last night at the hairdresser's, it was suggested that we go for a takeaway afterwards, I resisted. Then realised later that I'd never had dinner. Why? Because I was still full from lunch, and had been busy (sitting at the hairdresser's!) and had forgotten it! Not that I recommed skipping meals as a rule but, in this case, I really had had plenty of calories for the day (and more besides) at lunchtime!
:D

So i am well and truly off the dukan wagon now until next week when ill roll back 3 stone heavier! been limiting what i eat but still too carb heavy!
Hope everyone is ok! xx

Hi! Hope you all had a lovely xmas!
I did but OMG I've overeaten every day! To the point that my coat won't zip up!
I have one meal out left on New Year's Day and then that's it but until then I need to limit anymore damage!
I'm not surprised I've done this as it just shows my binge eating is no where near under control and dukan is the only way that I feel in control!
Anyway I know by the end of jan I should be back to where I was and I'm not weighing until I've done a few PP days and it's never a true weight with all the water.
I'll try post my food as I think it might help even if it's not dukan until January.
Here's to get my abs back!! There under there somewhere!! Xxx

Hi Mad! Nice to hear from you! You have pretty much summed up me in your post! At least we've enjoyed! But yep bingeing is back with a vengeance!

Lol about abs!! Happy Christmas & Happy New Year & here's to 2015!!

xxxx

So! I'm back! Early! I can't cope any longer, I have a new year meal and that's it and even then I might just go for fish! I feel gross! Anyway I'm not moaning as I've done it to myself and had an amazing xmas!
So the plan of action!
I'm going to PP and PV where I can then the week of the 5th do a full 5 days on PP, I'm hoping that over the next few days I'll drop some bloat and then can have a more accurate weigh on Monday morning before I hit a full week of protein! I have 30 weeks till the wedding where I would like to be 9 stone something! I also have a weekend away for valentines to the rugby where I would like to be 10 stone 7 if I can I'll know if that's do able when I weigh myself!
Anyway PV today to ease me in!
B yogurt
L egg salad
D chicken and roasted veg
Got loads to do today and plan on starting running again once I'm back at work next week!
Feels good to be back! Just need to get my head back into it and I'll be fine! Xx

Yay!!!!! Welcome back :) :) awww well done lovely.....I'm either back with you Friday or Monday!!! Good plan....exciting times ahead for 2015....you can do it!!!!

xxx

Thanks Andi! It's lovely to see your posts again!
Yesterday was ok, me and OH started feeling rough during the day and went to sleep at 7pm!
Have woken up this morning with an awful throat and my period! Great start just hoping I don't have many cravings! Anyway dinner out depends on how we both feel later but may end up being something healthy with a glass of fizz!
We're both going dry again from jan and I can't wait! Defo got a sickner for food and booze now!
Anyway not sure about food so will post later.
Happy New Year's Eve! Xxx

Happy New Year Mad!! Hope you had a good night :) back with you tomorrow!!!! Can't wait!!!

xxx

PP days starting tomorrow now as I think doing 2 full days might make Monday at work easier!
At dinner tonight so will have to just eat what I'm given then PP begins tomorrow I'll then weigh myself on Monday in the hope I'll be less bloated!
Until tomorrow my loves!
L xx

Morning all! Well my cold is in full force which is great! Thankfully the only thing I'm craving is fluids!
Plan today is to PP as much as I can with the rest of the veg that's left for my tea.
B
L boiled eggs and bacon
D Seabass and veg
Will attempt the gym but only if I can breathe through my nose later lol!
Xx

Back